To Lock or Not To Lock? That is the Question

Living the real life under lock and key

What would you choose for your next move:

Sneak off to jerk off, then remain unlocked allowing you another JO opportunity later.
No votes
Sneak off to jerk off, then re-lock and say nothing.
No votes
Sneak off to jerk off, then tell your KH that they must not have secured you very well.
No votes
Sneak off to jerk off, then fess up to your KH what happened and that you had a weak moment.
No votes
Do nothing for now and contemplate your options.
No votes
Re-lock and tell your KH hoping they don't question what might have happened.
30%
Re-lock and say nothing.
45%
Other?
25%

Total votes: 20

locked4her55
To Lock or Not To Lock? That is the Question

Post by locked4her55 »

Thought it might be time for another 'Poll Question'

You are at home with your KH and while doing your business in the bathroom you look down and to your surprise you see that the lock on your chastity device has opened :shock:

Several years ago when I would have spent hours trying to discover where the key was hidden I may have voted for one of the "sneak off" options. Now the more 'mature' me :lol: selected "tell her what happened and hope she knows I didn't JO"
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Locked by LRC

Re: To Lock or Not To Lock? That is the Question

Post by Locked by LRC »

I had to select "other". When I was wearing a CB I was using the cheap white plastic numbered locks. I noticed the plastic broke when in the bathroom. When done I went to LRC and told her it broke. She asked how long it had been that way and I told her I just noticed. All she did was get another lock to put on. A few days later another broke and she told me this wouldn't be tolerated and placed the padlock on, which she hated. Then she told me to find something more durable. I found some that were of a different material. These have never broke.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
slave d

Post by slave d »

Mine is other as well. i would simply tell MsM what had happened and have Her relock and check it. If it was still on it would be obvious i didnt do anything and frankly nowadays i wouldnt anyway. In my case too its an integrated lock so a key would be required to relock anyway. If MsM was away from the house i would ring Her and tell Her and ask where the emergency key was. i might get disciplined for requiring it "just in case", but thats all. When all is said and done "cheating" is only cheating yourself !!! we all know ways if defeating our devices anyway !!

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Don't cheat... Jerking off without her knowing or with her permission defeats the principle of staying chase for her... I love staying in chastity, locked in a JB, and masturbating off IMO defeats the whole commitment to her being in control...
0 x
The Grinder

Post by The Grinder »

An open lock likely means a bigger problem for me since I use a security screw in one device and an integrated lock in the other. But in no case would I run off and jack off.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I would just close the lock. To do less would seem to miss the point of the exercise. I might mention it to her if the lock is defective but I wouldn't want to give her something else to worry about.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Shoe Slave88

Post by Shoe Slave88 »

I intentionally avoid trying to find ways to cheat my device. I don't want to know if I can or if I can't. If the lock opens, I just close it and smile knowing the option is no longer there. Don't think twice about it, just close it
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

I'm locked in a jailbird with a security screw, which sometimes, albeit seldom, gets loose. I'm actually have a feeling of being proud not to be tempted to "quickly" cheat and jerk off, rather choosing to present myself to my Madam KH for her to retighten to screw, and having her give me a smile and approving nod... is just so worth it :D
0 x