Questions about lockup time

Living the real life under lock and key
curious_college

Questions about lockup time

Post by curious_college »

Hi there, my GF wants me to be more serious with chastity, especially since we're in college and not living together so she wants to keep an "eye" on me. We've been doing chastity intermittently but she wants to go further.

How do you determine how long to stay locked up? My friend who's into this stuff said he recommends starting with something like 5/5 (5 days in, 5 days out) and then at the end of each period doubling the lock time and halving the releasing time, so for example then it would be 10 in, 2 released, 20 days in, one day released, etc. Then you can wean yourself to either permenant chastity or long-term stuff.

What do you guys think?
Last edited by curious_college on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Questions about lockup time

Post by sirmebane »

Do what she tells you and be happy about it.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. (No, really do as you're told.)

I have learned that you can do whatever you want as long as you both agree to the term. Your friends plan is as good as any so why not give it a try. I found my own lockups started for a weekend, then a week, then more and more and more.

My wife apparently sees no need for me to be unlocked at this point (yay!) and I just did what I was told and couldn't be happier.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
curious_college

sirmebane wrote:Do what she tells you and be happy about it.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. (No, really do as you're told.)

I have learned that you can do whatever you want as long as you both agree to the term. Your friends plan is as good as any so why not give it a try. I found my own lockups started for a weekend, then a week, then more and more and more.

My wife apparently sees no need for me to be unlocked at this point (yay!) and I just did what I was told and couldn't be happier.
So we should discuss it and do what we decide?

So my friend’s plan sounds good? After each period, double the time when you’re locked up, and half the time when you’re released?
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

curious_college wrote:My friend who's into this stuff said he recommends starting with something like 5/5 (5 days in, 5 days out) and then at the end of each period doubling the lock time and halving the releasing time, so for example then it would be 10 in, 2 released, 20 days in, one day released, etc. Then you can wean yourself to either permenant chastity or long-term stuff.

What do you guys think?
In my humble opinion, I don't think your friend is very good at math. The problem with any exponential formula is that you get to infinity pretty quickly (or close enough for practical matters).

Your best bet is to talk it over with your girlfriend. If she's interested, have her join this site and apply for access to the KH section. She can get all the help she needs from the other KH's here.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
curious_college

Bird in a Cage wrote:In my humble opinion, I don't think your friend is very good at math. The problem with any exponential formula is that you get to infinity pretty quickly (or close enough for practical matters).
Yeah, I think he means in general, try to increase your lock-up time and decrease release time, not go on example. Those numbers were just an example.
Bird in a Cage wrote:Your best bet is to talk it over with your girlfriend. If she's interested, have her join this site and apply for access to the KH section. She can get all the help she needs from the other KH's here.
I don’t think she’ll want to join the site, but I can ask her.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

curious_college wrote: So we should discuss it and do what we decide?

So my friend’s plan sounds good? After each period, double the time when you’re locked up, and half the time when you’re released?
There is no fixed formula. Do what works for you. Dip your toes in the water and try it out. I think your friend's plan of gradually increasing lock ups is fine if it works for the two of you. Use whatever plan as a guide and not a sentence.

Most importantly, have fun. Having fun is the point of the exercise.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Namron

Post by Namron »

"I don’t think she’ll want to join the site, but I can ask her."

There is a separate keyholder section she might find helpful.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Honestly... You can't go by what someone else says... It really depends on you, your body, her and her needs and your device when it comes to how long you can realistically be locked up, without release, etc. There is a LOT more to it than just lock up for 5 days, then 10, 20, whatever...

Anyway, obviously this is just my experienced opinion.

You are also welcome to share our site with your gf and I am happy to email with her to help her out. One of my favorite things is helping asking other couples and Jerrolders and mentoring.

Anyway, good luck on your journey! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
curious_college

Lady M wrote:Honestly... You can't go by what someone else says... It really depends on you, your body, her and her needs
How would I/we take “her needs” into account?
Lady M wrote:Honestly... You can't go by what someone else says... It really depends on you, your body, her and her needs and your device when it comes to how long you can realistically be locked up, without release, etc. There is a LOT more to it than just lock up for 5 days, then 10, 20, whatever...
The longest I’ve been locked up without release is a day, but I’ve gone for a three-day weekend with temporary, short releases.
Lady M wrote:You are also welcome to share our site with your gf and I am happy to email with her to help her out. One of my favorite things is helping asking other couples and Jerrolders and mentoring.
I’ve told her about this site. I don’t know if she’ll make an account.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

curious_college wrote:How would I/we take “her needs” into account?

I’ve told her about this site. I don’t know if she’ll make an account.
Well, personally I NEED my hubby's cock and while I can leave him in the cage, I have found I can't do it for more than about a month. I like playing with him stroking him, teasing him, edging etc. So she really needs to be the one to set the lock and unlock times, she needs to decide how long she can handle not having access to you. My hubby is locked, always, everyday, all day. The only time he is out of his cage is when I'm playing with him. I may also let him out for grooming but not always.

So maybe she wants you Locked ask the time but every night she will unlock you and use you but put you back in without orgasm, or maybe will keep you in chastity without denying your orgasm. It really needs be up her, that's what this is all about... Someone else is in control of your sexual pleasure.

I hope that helps!

**what I meant by "our site" was mine and my hubby's, the link is in my signature. My email is on our contact page.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast