Questions about lockup time

Living the real life under lock and key
gilesenglish

Re: Questions about lockup time

Post by gilesenglish »

curious_college wrote:Hi there, my GF wants me to be more serious with chastity, especially since we're in college and not living together so she wants to keep an "eye" on me. We've been doing chastity intermittently but she wants to go further.

How do you determine how long to stay locked up? My friend who's into this stuff said he recommends starting with something like 5/5 (5 days in, 5 days out) and then at the end of each period doubling the lock time and halving the releasing time, so for example then it would be 10 in, 2 released, 20 days in, one day released, etc. Then you can wean yourself to either permenant chastity or long-term stuff.

What do you guys think?
Be grateful you have a kinky girlfriend and do what she tells you to do, subject to practicalities.

You are young - I'm guessing - so you probably need to come fairly regularly in order to concentrate.
0 x
bondinchas

Post by bondinchas »

Very simply, "The time doesn't start until you want out"!

The doubling time regime is a very good way to start, I had some success this year until a medical problem interrupted us, have restarted recently with (by the sound of everything she's hinted at so far) no hope of getting out before Christmas.

Be thankful she's willing, just do as she says!
0 x
Favorite device: custom red chili stainless steel cage
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

It's just my opinion, but I'd leave the keys with her and let her decide when or if you get released and just stay locked up whenever she's not enjoying you.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Sarah Jameson once wrote something like, let the guy pick a time that he thinks he would be comfortable with - and then add 50%. That way, it becomes more "real," while still having a reasonable end in site. Then keep increasing the times.
0 x
curious_college

Post by curious_college »

Oh, man guys...

I’ve been locked since Sunday. I feel so horny... I want nothing more than for the cage to come off. I was alone in my dorm today and as soon as everyone was gone I practically ripped off my clothes and tried to jerk off... but I couldn’t. No stimulation, no masturbation, no nothing. It’s like your a raging machine but you can’t get any relief...

I don’t know when she’s planning to unlock me. It’s already been 4 days. This was way more than I expected.
0 x
curious_college

Post by curious_college »

Shepherdsflock wrote:It's just my opinion, but I'd leave the keys with her and let her decide when or if you get released and just stay locked up whenever she's not enjoying you.
Well, I’m currently at six days. I’m hoping she’ll release me this weekend... like, I hope she didn’t forget that I’m in chastity... :shock:
Tom Allen wrote:Sarah Jameson once wrote something like, let the guy pick a time that he thinks he would be comfortable with - and then add 50%. That way, it becomes more "real," while still having a reasonable end in site. Then keep increasing the times.
I told her “maybe a couple of days to start”. But, boy, did I not realize that after a day or two, I’d want to get so badly...
0 x