Where did I put that?

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Where did I put that?

Post by sirmebane »

Last week my wife misplaced her key ring and the entire family spent the better part of the evening trying to locate them. We searched every part of the house, car, yard, office and even called the last five places she visited over the prior two days.

Eventually we found them in a jacket pocket that she had absentmindedly tucked them into after having her hands full with other things.

I joked with her later on when her blood pressure returned to normal that I didn't mind her losing the car key or even the key to the house but there was one key she had BETTER NOT lose. "Ha, don't worry, I know exactly where that is."

Yep, you know where this is heading.

This weekend I was unlocked briefly for some fun and then promptly locked up. This morning (Tuesday) as we began our day with a run, she searched out the key to use the necklace for the house key and it was no where to be found. Oy vey.

She was checking here and there as I considered how I break the lock and not injure myself. "Oh, I know where the emergency key is, the primary and necklace is what is missing." Phew.

I eventually tracked down a pile of silver tucked behind her electric toothbrush. She had dropped it there after our fun but didn't put it away and the memory failed after that.

What am I going to do with her?
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Where did I put that?

Post by Tom Allen »

0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

For the longest my wife would lose the keys and not remember where she put them. So giving up with her being able to keep track of them, I got her a nice lockbox and we just use a simple brass lock on it. If she loses that key, I can cut the lock. The looker 03 doesn't give me the ability to change my locks out easily. lol
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Sometime in January of 2013 my wife never told me that she 'misplaced' one of the keys. She felt it would just turn up over time. Well it did several months later as I was mulching around our mailbox out at the street. While raking under the box I see this padlock key. I thought no way could this key fit my chastity lock. I put down the rake and walked into the garage where I dropped my shorts and placed the key into my lock. It slid right in and "click" opened the lock. "Hey Honey, you'll never guess what I found and where I found it". She laughed and said she remembered misplacing it and that it must have slipped out of her hand when she went to get the mail. I chuckle every time I think about the most bizarre lost key episode for us.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273