What does your KH do with her "key" and the spare....?

Living the real life under lock and key
Caged55

What does your KH do with her "key" and the spare....?

Post by Caged55 »

I'd be interested to learn where does your KH keep the key, and where does she keep the spare's? Although my Madam KH keeps her key in her purse, and the spare is held by her friend MrsB...
0 x
wishful4

Re: What does your KH do with her "key" and the spare....?

Post by wishful4 »

My spouse keeps the primary key in a cabinet drawer in the house. She keeps the spare in her purse.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I only know of one place where a key is kept and that is in a combination key safe she had me mount on the inside wall of her closet in our bedroom.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

This is going to sound anticlimatic coming from me, but Mrs Edge just keeps it in her jewelry box. She used to keep it at work, but then they shifted things around and she ended up working from home. So, yeah, it's just some place where I could get to it.

That said, after 15 years on and off, it's not even a temptation. If I take it off, she knows it's because I'm either chafed or going for a bike ride. Not a big deal anymore.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

She used to keep it in her bedside table and I let her know in no uncertain terms that I didn't want it accessible without having to ask.

I used to have an emergency key in an envelope, both keys are now hidden and I really prefer it that way.

She really doesn't care one way or another but she honors my request.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

She has both keys in a small plastic box that she hides wherever she likes. No idea where a spare is or what she does with them. That's the way I prefer it. Something about knowing where they are ruins it for me.

Occasionally I get out of control horny and go searching for them but then I get super disappointed with myself if I find them. Then I feel like I'm lying to her just knowing where they are in the house.
0 x
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

My Lady hides one key, all I know is it is somewhere upstairs, but I never follow her to see where she puts it. If I need the key to unlock for hygiene or simply a break for a few hours (when we are together, so she knows what I am doing, so no opportunity for a quick one!) I ask, and if granted, she fetches the key, I unlock and she then takes the key and hides it. I leave the padlock open and re-lock as agreed.

The emergency key is clipped to a water pipe using one of the number coded tags, in a location that makes it useless for unlocking the JailBird as I couldn't manoeuvre myself close enough to use it!
0 x
MM Jailbird
Michele

Post by Michele »

I wear my "key" on my necklace - and the spare is on hubby's keyring but honestly neither "key" is ever used. His is marked so it can't be used or I would know if he did.

I had Mature Metal make my security screw key in a way that I could wear it and it doesn't look odd :)

However, with the security screw he can just unscrew it with his fingers - not really secure just less annoying than a padlock. He wears his cage all the time though and wouldn't remove it without permission. So there are no worries anymore, kinda like Tom and his wife... It just is what it is.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
warwick

Post by warwick »

my wife keeps one key on her key chain. she hides the spare somewhere in the house.
0 x
Shoe Slave88

Post by Shoe Slave88 »

There is only one key to my lock. My fiance keeps it on her belly button ring. Our "emergency" ring would be my tool box and rotary tool to cut it off. Obviously she'd know. I like seeing it everyday but it's covered when she goes to work and such. most people who see it are friends or family that already know what it's for. If someone doesn't know and asks, she likes embarrassing me by telling them to ask me and making me explain it to them.
0 x