Other ways to pleasure her

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Other ways to pleasure her

Post by sirmebane »

So she has never been one to have sex every night but she does want it when shes ready. In my journey so far, it has been a vibrator, finger her, oral on her or occasionally PIV without letting me finish.

I do rub her feet and her back to relax her but what else can I do? I have even started helping around the house.

Open to creative ideas.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
LockedTexan

Re: Other ways to pleasure her

Post by LockedTexan »

My wife has grown to love our time in the shower together. I get in first, wash up, get done, and then she steps in. I wash her hair, and wash her body from head to toe and then apply her shower lotion. We normally shower in very low light and it's a very sexy time for us. And very frustrating for me ;) some times she wants me to bring her to orgasm in the shower, sometimes directly after, other times in bed afterwards. Either way, good times...
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

The most important thing you can do is - ASK HER!
Everyone is different, everyone is pleased in a different way. Have you read The 5 Love Languages? I would bet uggs you found out your wife's Love Language you could please her a million times easier than other people coming up with ideas for you.

I don't mean this in a harsh way, I mean this is a true "everyone is different" way and you need top find, with her through communication, what works for her.

Personally, the for runs and oral and all that are great but NOT what pleased me most. I am more pleased when my hubby does dishes, takes out garbage and performs Acts of Service for me.

Anyway, just something to think about along your journey!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022

Post by Betterthansmith »

Hi Lady M

I was going to post today on the 5 Love Languages book - we've just been reading it. My wife is definitely an 'Acts of Service' person however she doesn't see the connection to chastity. I've tried to explain that the longer locked the more my desire to provide those acts of service increase, whereas her response is that I shouldn't need to be locked to provide those acts of service. Any advice on how to connect the two would be appreciated!!!

But in answer to the original question, ask her. Maybe get her to try the survey at http://www.5lovelanguages.com/
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Betterthansmith wrote:Hi Lady M

I was going to post today on the 5 Love Languages book - we've just been reading it. My wife is definitely an 'Acts of Service' person however she doesn't see the connection to chastity. I've tried to explain that the longer locked the more my desire to provide those acts of service increase, whereas her response is that I shouldn't need to be locked to provide those acts of service. Any advice on how to connect the two would be appreciated!!!

But in answer to the original question, ask her. Maybe get her to try the survey at http://www.5lovelanguages.com/
It's simple, you should be providing those whether caged or not. The cage shouldn't determine your submissiveness to her. It should enhance it and the cage (or denial) is really just what adds the little bit of sexualness to it. But you should service her needs whether caged or not... And anticipate those needs and fulfill them before she NEEDS them filled so her tank never runs dry.

Really though - the cage, the denial, that stuff is an enhancement of what should already be there. It creates the sexual tension, the sexual desire, not the service desire.

That's my opinion anyway.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

sirmebane wrote:So she has never been one to have sex every night but she does want it when shes ready. In my journey so far, it has been a vibrator, finger her, oral on her or occasionally PIV without letting me finish.

I do rub her feet and her back to relax her but what else can I do? I have even started helping around the house.

Open to creative ideas.
The thing my wife appreciates the most is my taking on the everyday household chores to the point where she doesnt even have to think about them. Every night i do dishes, clean the kitchen counters and floors, vacuum, dust, and do laundry. This gives her plenty of free time to just relax. And of course when im not busy with chores, i give her foot and back rubs. It works out very well for both of us.
0 x