LOOSING IT HERE!!!

Living the real life under lock and key
JS_ITR

LOOSING IT HERE!!!

Post by JS_ITR »

ive been locked in the htv2 for the past 25days with one intense release 20 days ago before this month i had been locked since april with a once a week 7/10 days release.
now my kh is pregnant were almost to our due date, now my thing is this is what i wanted denial but with her not teasing paying any attention to me in that form (i understand all focus is on the baby to come) i find myself
pushing my cage against the mattress etc wanting to get an orgasm i did manage to let a little bit out but i stopped way before it was to late now im feeling like the next time i attempt that i wot be able to control it!
what do i do should i tell her or try to focus on something else feel like im being selfish here and my focus should be 100% on the baby but i know once he is here thats where all my attention wil be.
0 x
Michele

Re: LOOSING IT HERE!!!

Post by Michele »

I don't think it's selfish... As a matter of fact my last podcast was about this very thing... Just saying. It's a two way street.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Man, I just went through what you are going through. We just had our son a month ago. I had been locked since March, with a failed attempt by my wife To give me a hand job in June. She was rubbing me raw and I made her stop before I could cum.

So, yeah, you can imagine I was going nuts by the time July 16th came and the baby was born. 4 months with no erections (except for the brief one in June) and no orgasms, leaking semen nearly all the time, and for the last two months of the pregnancy she didn't want to do ANYTHING. No kissing, no touching, no nothing. All she wanted to do was go to sleep as soon as our other kids were in bed.

I can sympathize with humping the bed. About two weeks after the birth my wife woke me up in the middle of the night because I was vigorously humping the bed in my sleep and woke her up. I was feeling especially frustrated last night and tried humping my bed for some relief to no avail. I have no idea why I even tried, just instinct I guess. My body equates humping with sexual release and doesn't realize that my cage prevents any stimulation.

Fortunately, my wife has been WAY attentive to me since the birth. Honestly our sex life is the best right now that it's ever been, but those last couple of months of pregnancy were torture.

"Locked and left alone" is the worst. I know what you're going through.

Just out of curiosity, how long does your wife want you to be locked? If you don't know, ask her. She's so focused on all the crazy stuff going on in her body, she probably doesn't even realize you've been locked for almost a month with no relief. Women are like that. They'll totally forget things that are deeply personal for you. That was how we ended up trying the handjob in June. I was on the edge of tears with frustration and she asked what was wrong. I told her I was desperate for an orgasm. She was upset at first. She had asked for permanent chastity and she thought it had only been a few weeks. When I told her it had been 3 months she was a little shocked. She felt bad and offered to try giving me a handjob as restitution. Looking back I wish I would have declined it. I didn't get an orgasm from it and it just made me more frustrated.

Anyway, good luck. Talk to your wife about how you feel. She needs to know that denial of orgasm is what you wanted, not denial of all forms of sexuality. You might be locked up, but you still have sexual needs and she's being unloving by neglecting you.
0 x
JS_ITR

Post by JS_ITR »

the set date is in November for our anniversary, and then just special occasions after that so in a way permanent chastity/denial which is what i asked for but she holds the key so its really up to her but when your completely ignored it feels like an eternity.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

JS_ITR wrote: but when your completely ignored it feels like an eternity.
When you're completely ignored it's no fun and not sexy and not nice, imo

I wish you luck... Please communicate or it's only going to cause resent and you REALLY don't want that!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I can relate I just went through this and still am. Our second was born a less in a year ago and our sex life has been on major hiatus. Only in the past month have things started to pick up but they aren't what they were before pregnancy.

Like everyone else has said try and at least talk to her a little about it. I know the last thing on her mind is your sexual needs but it will pass eventually. Good luck mate.
0 x
JS_ITR

Post by JS_ITR »

UPDATE: i talk to my fiance/kh and after giving her a much needed foot rub (a lot of walking yesterday) we made out which eventually ended up in to some quick piv. as much as i am thankful and relived, its a bummer on how quick rite after i was locked back in im pretty sure this will be the last time im out for at least the next 2 months due to our baby coming within the next few weeks but again im grateful and excited to whats to come.
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

There is no rule book for chastity so I suggest that you do what we did when my wife had her hip replaced and was not able to do much for 3-6 months. We simply took a break from chastity and then started it up again when she was well enough to tease and whip me again. For us, chastity should be fun for both of us so we are are very practical about when to unlock me. I am not her slave and she is not mine. We just like to play fetish games and we make our own rules. :)

I only get teased once a week and go 1-2 months without an orgasm or sometimes without even being unlocked for sex. I got used to it over the course of 3 years.
0 x