Minimal Device Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Edgewood

Minimal Device Chastity

Post by Edgewood »

Like most people in this forum I’ve struggled with issues that stem from the use of a physical device. Things like comfort, security, cleanliness, the ability to be discrete in public, convenience, and the fact that my keyholder is at least somewhat turned off by the device itself.

For a long time the thought of chastity without the wonderful physical enforcement of a device was a complete non-starter for me—and it still doesn’t really hold my interest. I mean if I am willing to stay chaste without a device then to me that’s not really much of a kink or a change-up from regular vanilla sex. Yes, I understand someone can still be dominated without a device, but that doesn't really float my boat. For me there needs to be a device.

If you’ve been in chastity any length of time and have tried a number of devices you know that there’s not a single one that’s perfect. Steel can be comfortable and clean but there can be concealment issues when metal detectors are involved. Plastic devices that defeat metal detectors can have fit and cleanliness issues. Nothing without a piercing is very secure and even a piercing doesn’t ensure 100% security. Any device can cause physical discomfort and skin abrasions. Most can be inconvenient when it comes to bathroom use.

My personal experience with devices in many respects has been great. I’m one of the few that has felt comfortable in every device I’ve worn—the CB 3000, the CB 6000s and the Holy Trainer V2 short. I like the shorter devices because they grip my shaft a little more and I’m always at the end of the tube which makes bathroom use standing up easy. I’ve never had a skin issue even when I’ve been completely shaved. I’ve never had numbness or even any pinching problems.

But I’ve run into other issues. My keyholder is put off by the device and I ride a bicycle thousands of miles each year which requires me to be let out every couple of days. Most times when I’m back from my ride my keyholder isn’t even around so I’m completely on my honor to lock up after I shower. It’s certainly less than perfect. I’m also fit and not particularly tall, and living in a warm climate has me in shorts most of the time. Even the smallest of the devices I own creates a noticeable bulge in my pants unless I make sure to sit a certain way. This makes my keyholder nervous, which makes me nervous, which just feeds on itself.

I’ve thought about getting pierced which will solve the security issue—but even that isn’t a sure thing. Getting pierced would allow me to lose the necessary base ring on a ball trap device and wear a device that wraps around just below the head of my cock—which would then allow me to ride a bike long distances without physical discomfort. But I’ve heard devices like the PA 5000 can be defeated pretty easily with a vibrator, which I can’t orgasm with in my ball trap devices. And so now we’re back to things being less than perfect.

All of which leads me to where I am now—kept chaste with a minimal device that I can be kept in 24/7/365 without fear of detection, discomfort, inconvenience, or uncleanliness. It’s still not perfect but it’s the best place I’ve been on this journey so far.

Here’s how it works. During periods between bouts of chastity I would buy toys (prostate massagers, penis plugs, cock rings, sounds, etc.) and one of my favorites was one of the most simple; a stainless steel beaded glans ring that slips over the head of my cock and stays there when I’m my smallest, and yet is just big enough to allow me to have a full, raging erection. The ring has a little bit of weight to it so it pulls on my cock and keeps me at a longer length when I’m flaccid. It’s probably the closest you can come to having the feeling of a PA without the hole in your dick. I’ve gotten used to wearing the ring so the effect is subtle, but there’s no doubt that even after months of wear it still stimulates me. As you would imagine, it’s completely undetectable, I can ride with it, and my keyholder thinks it looks quite attractive—basically the complete opposite of how she felt about the devices.

The agreement between us is simple. Only my keyholder can take it off and I’m not allowed to cum with it on. Period. To help manage my denial and frustration I only touch my cock with my left hand these days. It’s clumsy compared to my right and it would take me at least 3-4 times as long to jack off—which gives me enough time to get out of my lizard brain and get back to what I really want—to be denied.

In a big way my glans chastity ring is like wearing a wedding ring. Yes, I can take it off and cheat, just as I could back out of my devices and cheat, just as someone with a PA piercing can grab a hacksaw, a vibrator, the emergency key, or pick the lock and cheat.

If I miss the feel of my cock being restrained I can slip in one of my old devices practically whenever I want. The glans ring fits in the tube and I can’t even really feel that it’s on. I work from home most of the time and my keyholder often works late so I can slip in after she leaves and unlock myself before she comes home which allows me to go as long as 14 hours locked up on any given day. She never has to experience the device. And if I know there’s a particularly busy stretch coming up for her, I can go for days wonderfully locked up.

And when I remove the device, or step off of the bike and strip down and step into the shower, or wake up with a raging hard on, or step up to the urinal at the stadium, the ring is still there staring up at me and reminding me that I can’t cum. It’s always there. And it’s a beautiful thing.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Minimal Device Chastity

Post by Tom Allen »

That's an interesting take.

I have a similar issue in that I have to remove any device for cycling. I have a key in the bathroom so I can remove and replace after a ride.

I have a 1/4" thick cock ring that I wear all the time (like a wedding ring) when I'm not in a cage, but not on the bike. The glans ring sounds interesting. Got a link?
0 x
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

Sure.

https://www.extremerestraints.com/penis ... 10016.html

The nice thing about it is unlike a continuous ring it doesn't affect my stream at all and it never rotates.
0 x
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

My trick for cycling was to have my key on a ring that was kept on a hook underneath my cycling helmet. No way to get the key without removing the helmet, and no reason to remove the helmet unless I was going riding.
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

I love your story. I am more "into" devices than my wife is. So my own experience is "honor system" as well (except for some enforced periods). It's a mental and emotional thing. Any device can be defeated. We've celebrated over two years of control last month. Yes you can always cheat but you train your mind and hands not to. It's become so special to me I don't want to quit.

I am pierced, and do like the steel tubes (e.g. mousetrap). If you ever do decide to get pierced, I think you both might enjoy it. My wife likes picking out colors of titanium and gems. She went with me, actually drove me there, and it was a lovely shared experience. She encouraged me To finally go through with it.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

I've had issues with pain around the testicles and base when wearing my standard chastity devices. Recently I put together something simple. Its essentially a leather strap, with 3 snaps for adjustment, and there's a small leather loop on it. I've got a metal ring through the loop. The ring goes over the glans, and the strap snaps around the base, which lays my penis between my balls. Nothing fancy, and it's more ceremonial than functional, but it prevents a strokable erection and idle diddling. It also breathes better in this crazy heat we've been having around here!
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

peter_rabbit wrote:If you ever do decide to get pierced, I think you both might enjoy it.
I haven't really asked her how she would feel about it. There's part of me that thinks it would be pretty fantastic. I think just about anyone who knows me would be blown away if they knew I had something like that going on. But there's also part of me that worries once it's done it's done and I don't want to have urine stream issues the rest of my life. Something to ponder though.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

we've/i've always been interested in chastity, but i've been even more intertested in tease and denial generally. i don't think i could get into wearing a chastity device all the time.....but i try to talk to her a lot and psych myself into discipline.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Edgewood wrote:But I’ve heard devices like the PA 5000 can be defeated pretty easily with a vibrator, which I can’t orgasm with in my ball trap devices. And so now we’re back to things being less than perfect.
Just an FYI - I've seen videos of guys in every sort of chastity device using a powerful vibrator to get off - even including the original (will make you bleed) Kali's teeth bracelet.

It is all a question of how sensitive you are, how high your pain tolerance is and perhaps most of all... just how much you want to orgasm.

FWIW, as someone who's had more than a few ruined ones in chastity with a hitachi... it isn't nearly as much fun as a full release by a long shot! But it sure is one helluva reminder of who's in charge when it happens (and it does take care of that physical need... mostly ;)
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

tcs wrote:I've seen videos of guys in every sort of chastity device using a powerful vibrator to get off
Well this then is to be filed under the "everyone is different" category. I go numb before I even get close to getting off in any of my devices. Vibrator just doesn't work for me.
0 x