A new one for me

Living the real life under lock and key
LockedTexan

A new one for me

Post by LockedTexan »

The wife and I have been exploring some new things and have been experimenting with different types of bondage. Not necessarily "tie you to the bed" or furry handcuffs type stuff but binding of my cock and balls specifically. It all started since I've been uncaged for the last several weeks while we look for a better fitting, better wearing solution. She admitted that she missed seeing some sort of adornment on my business. I tend to agree. She shows up one day from a trip to town with a box of assorted O-rings. From tiny to huge. I was intrigued but didn't think much since she does artsy fartsy stuff all the time and has half a room full of craft trinkets. I just figured it was more of the same. Boy was I wrong.....

That night, we put kiddos in bed, showered together as we usually do several times a week and retired to bed. We made out like horny teenagers and she began pulling and squeezing my balls like she has recently discovered that I enjoy. I'm not talking about tugging and fondling, I'm talking full-on, white knuckle grip, pulling. Borderline CBT stuff, which honestly I'm not (as far as I know) in to. She instructed me to lay on my back with my hands under my ass. Which has become the new standard position for some intense teasing and mind-boggling edging sessions.

Several nights, in this same position, she has used paracord to tie my balls, cock, sometimes even thing them completely together. I enjoyed the sensations. It's apparently been fun for her too. Sometimes, nylon rope, even her boot laces which I got another level of mind-fuck from. Since she wore the boots out just that particular evening to dinner. Anyway, it's been a new path, and it's been fun.

One evening this script was playing out, except I was told to sit in a kitchen chair she had placed in the bedroom. My hands and feet then promptly and expertly tied to the chair. We always play with a dimly lit room so to see what we're doing but not to override other senses by sight. It's a good balance of awareness. So I'm sitting there. She walks into the closet and emerges with her box of O rings, sits them on a table next to me and opens the box. She then begins to thumb thru the selection and find different sizes. Placing one around my cock and balls as the ring of a chastity device would be placed, followed by about three more in the same place. Then going smaller and finding two that tightly fit behind the head of my penis. A sensation of itself I had never felt. It was very isolated and unique feeling. Followed by several around the base of my cock, stacking them, and making sure the fit was nice and snug. She played with my cock and balls a while, letting me relax, even allowing me to move to the edge of the chair enough for her to access my rear. It was quiet an exquisite experience. Then the ball pulling started and nearly sent me over the top right then and there. She took me into her mouth while using both hands to pull on my sac and it took ever fiber of myself to not blow every drop of pent up semen on the spot!!! It was unlike anything I have ever experienced. She stopped short of me cumming and using ice, "cooled me off" and removed the rings.

We talked about it the next day and she told me how much fun it was watching me writhe and try to contain myself. She assured me that it would not be the last time we played that way. I was hopeful to say the least. :) As the nights went on, I found myself in similar scenarios, and even a few of those nights ending in orgasms and one night in particular with of the most fantastic cumshots I'd ever seen, much less produced! I was drained completely. What I was unsure of was exactly what had set me off to that degree. I was tied, in the chair, cock and balls covered in constricting O rings, she was biting and playing with my nipples and actually turned around and sat on my balls!!! And started grinding on them and rubbing my cock between her ass and my stomach. I couldn't hold it!! I blew! But it wasn't a very satisfying orgasm, just tons of cum. I spent the next day confused and trying to figure out what pushed me over the edge. There was admittedly a lot going on. It wasn't until a week later that I knew for certain.

This had become almost our only way of playing. I'd ocassionally lick her to orgasm in the mornings, and sometimes she would make me while I was still laying on my hands with my cock and balls bound. But that was fairly rare. One particular night, it all aligned. It all made sense. We showered, played a little. I was ordered to sit in the chair. She tied me, and started playing. Only this time she got all the O rings on my cock, behind my cock and balls and began adding them to my sac itself. It was a little painful at times but I let her continue. As if I had a choice anyway. Lol. She got about 5-6 O rings on and I saw her reach for some that were considerably smaller. I got nervous as hell!! She cupped my bound up ball sac and stretched one O ring around my right nut, then one over my left! My head was spinning!!! She grabbed another! Rolled it over the right nut again, I felt a sensation and thought to myself,"surely I'm not about to come from this." And as she rolled the second O ring over my left testicle, I shot another load of cum as impressive as the one the week prior! Now, pause there. This did two things. It connected the dots on what happened the week prior, her sitting on my balls must have done it for me, but it also forced me to get over a long time mortifying fear of mine. And that's my own cum going into my mouth. About half of my own load ended up landing in my open mouth. Surprisingly, I was not deterred. She had a completely devious grin on her face and then after icing me down, untying me, and taking another shower, we laid in bed. It didn't take long for us both to go soundly to sleep.

I'm sorry for the winded post. I'll admit it was partly for me to selfishly relive the whole thing while I typed. Has anyone ever orgasmed from ball play?
0 x
LockedTexan

Re: A new one for me

Post by LockedTexan »

I'll add that since we do not have a currently wearable device she has been having me wear a wide clear anodized aluminum cock ring in a small size just around my balls, placed as a "ball stretcher" would be. It's small enough that it takes some work to get my balls into, loose enough once they're past to not cause pain and almost an inch wide. It is pretty comfy actually. Easy to wear 24/7 since the penis isn't involved. It wouldn't stop me from punching the clown if I really wanted to but it's a constant reminder of her "grip" on my balls. It's very effective mentally.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I haven't experienced anything like this but reading your account, I really want to introduce this idea to my wife. This sounds amazing.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
LockedTexan

Post by LockedTexan »

There is a fine line between that bit of "good pain" and plain ol, "ow, that shit hurts!" We've found that approaching that line is best done very slowly and with caution. It takes me being extremely worked up in order to really enjoy it to the fullest. Otherwise, it's not near as fun for us.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

@OP, well... your remembrance is a classic story of how we all perceive things. You wrote "Borderline CBT stuff... white knuckling..." - well, in my world, that sure sounds CBT to me!

Though I've been told that CBT stands for Cock & Ball _____ (Teasing / Torment / Torture) - because it all depends on how your perception and pain tolerance go ;)
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
LockedTexan

Post by LockedTexan »

I wouldn't call it pain, just a bit of discomfort. It's strange to her how it can double me over if one of the kids plants their knee in my crotch climbing into my lap, but can withstand her pulling on my balls until her arm is literally sore the next day as if she had worked out lol. I can't explain it, it's just a different sensation, different scenario, and my brain is in a different mode I guess.

I don't know how long this will last or where it will progress but me being tied to a chair has become her preferred way of teasing and I'm ok with that :) I got one of the best blowjobs of my life the other night after being tied and edged for almost an hour. I think it's safe to say she's enjoying herself as well!!
0 x