CHASTITY & WORK?

Living the real life under lock and key
Bird in a Cage

Re: CHASTITY & WORK?

Post by Bird in a Cage »

I was an electrician a long time ago, in the Navy (20 years pre-chastity). Depending on what type of work you ar doing, but there are circumstances where you will need to remove ALL metal from your body (high voltage hot work). That includes the locking mechanism in an HT2. Just beware of that limitation and be safe—I don't think you want any arc contact where your metal resides!
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Semi-retired now but when I was working full time I was in a car for pretty much 8 hours at a time. A pinch or two now and then wearing a CB6000s but nothing with the MM JB or WM.

As for being an electrician, I would just make sure if I wore a metal CD that I didn't ground myself out. ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
male_pet

Post by male_pet »

There is an option of using hypnosis to enforce chastity without a belt. Weird, but effective. Long thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22163
0 x
Chastelaxbro

Post by Chastelaxbro »

I'm caged full time as a mechanic and I've yet to have a single problem.
0 x
Sammysm

Post by Sammysm »

I am a journeyman carpenter and I wear a jailbird to work everyday without problems. At first I was paraniod about it and felt like I needed to make adjustments a lot, but after I realized nobody is paying attention to my crotch I dont even notice it half the time. My wife was understanding about it when I started wearing it to work she let me take the key in case I was a problem while working. After time she also realized there is no need for it to come off and I wear it everywhere I go.
0 x
jlocked

Post by jlocked »

I'm a general contractor, mostly remodeling homes. I wear a steel version of the CB600 and experience some discomfort but no major issues. Lots of ladders or up and down off my knees can make me a bit sore, especially when my balls are swollen. The other issue is peeing when no restroom is available. Can't exactly just whip it out in the weeds.
I've learned to choose my jeans or shorts carefully. Do package checks more frequently before climbing ladders, getting in and out of trucks, etc. I must say the most torture was running a bobcat all day for 8 hours of vibration, drove me nuts. I'm a bit more careful when doing electrical.
When I have complained to my key holder about excessive ladder work or some soreness, she has replied, "you'll get used to it".
0 x
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

I work outside as a landscaper/arborist. I move around a lot carrying tools, brush and other equipment as well as climbing trees with a climbing saddle for a couple hours at a time. I have had no problems with my jailbird. Mind you it is a shorty at 1 3/4".
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Thanks guys... After reading the above responses... Madam KH has decided it will now stay on 24/7 unless released on her demand, no more "free-time" during work etc.... With her comments echoing other KH's... "Get used to it, it's not coming off!"
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Caged55 wrote:Thanks guys... After reading the above responses... Madam KH has decided it will now stay on 24/7 unless released on her demand, no more "free-time" during work etc.... With her comments echoing other KH's... "Get used to it, it's not coming off!"
Sorry buddy... or should I say, "You're welcome?"

:lol:
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.