Chastity Tears are Real

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Chastity Tears are Real

Post by sirmebane »

Just made a trip to the restroom at work and found a spider web inside my cage. I dropped into a stall to investigate only to realize that it was not a spider web, not a grey hair (my second guess) but a string of pre-cum.

I have been catching up on the forums here but nothing that got me terribly excited. So now I'm leaking at work for no particular reason. The leaking has really become more frequent, more unexpected and happens without much provocation. I have read accounts of others discussing 'tears' but had no idea I would follow in their footsteps so easily.

Pre-chastity - I would have easily gone for a week without much concern or worries. Post-chastity - my body is responding very differently.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Lockedchef
Re: Chastity Tears are Real

Post by Lockedchef »

I just put a bunch of pictures on my Tumblr this morning of the same thing. It started with me leaking like mad earlier today and with little effort I had milked almost a full loloaout in a minute of just clenching. It gets bad in a good way after a week for me.
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

How long do you normally go before this happens? I drip frequently but not the quantity extent that you'se seem to have. I think because I drop often though maybe not a lot that I don't get the quantity I've seen talked about.
0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Having a relaxing day with my wife and after spending some time on the couch watching golf, I checked on my cage. There was a solid drop of leaking equaling about the amount I would create after a solid 45 minutes of nipple teasing.

I was watching GOLF!

This is a fascinating phenomenon and one I haven't experienced in the past in any other context. I'll admit there is more discussion of sex, physical contact with my wife, pressure on my balls from the base ring but still this is wild. I wonder how frequently this is happening and I'm just not noticing.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

sirmebane wrote: I was watching GOLF!
Well, duh!

0 x
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Tom Allen wrote:
Well, duh!
OK, I need a better golf channel. I like your version a whole lot better.
0 x
Dixon A Cage

Post by Dixon A Cage »

sirmebane wrote:
Tom Allen wrote:
Well, duh!
OK, I need a better golf channel. I like your version a whole lot better.
Yep, it's just like the other golf channel except that they have blue balls. :lol:
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Yup, they're definitely real. I get to a point after enough denial and/or teasing that I call the "electric effect" where at random times for no apparent reason at all, my penis will tense up and try to get hard. I'm not sure if this is my body's way of pushing out the precum, but that is definitely when it seems to happen.

Or right after I'm done urinating, I'll look down and notice a string of precum as well.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

I had some focused nocturnal erections last night and my smaller cage usually doesn't allow things to get too out of control. Lately, it has been waking me up again. 5 am testosterone dump.

This morning I woke up with my alarm and found a bead of precum just sitting there. I'm two weeks into this session and that is one of my longer lock ups (newbie) and I'm leaking more often and without serious provocation.

My wife has even started looking for it after I mentioned it a few times and give me a knowing smile when she sees it.

I don't know why this is so hot for me but it is. What a wonderful side effect.
0 x