How often between T&D sessions?

Living the real life under lock and key
Grizzly228

Re: How often between T&D sessions?

Post by Grizzly228 »

I haven't been denied or locked for a while now but when I was I was given about 2 sessions a week. That was great but since I don't live with my gf we would only see each other about 2x a week. So the time between was difficult. She doesn't send photos or sext often. Any mention of the chastity was usually precipitated by me or my comments. I used to wake up extra early due to the cage and would text her good morning. Then she would know I was up and hard and horny. But she wouldn't tease or mention it often so I would get depressed between sessions. I think that's why she hasn't started a new streak yet.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Chastity/denial without the tease (or at least acknowledgement) is just neglect. Nobody likes that.
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

Yeah. Thanks Tom. She's amazing in person but doesn't agree with sending pics or most sexts. I gotta take the good with the bad and the good far ourweighs the bad. I don't want my kink to cause a problem so I am enjoying whatever happens, denial or not. It's part of a healthy relationship not all or nothing.
0 x
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

Exclusive T&D sessions (where I'm not teased as a result of interacting with her) are pretty rare for me. I would love for few each week (even a simple acknowledgement of my situation) but my keyholder just views that kind of thing as work or expectation and it leads to frustration for both of us.

The frequency picks up the more work I do around the house—not because it gets her hot, but because there seems to be less "stuff" that gets in the way of us noticing each other.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

A full on T&D experience is on average once or maybe twice a week but I am usually reminded multiple times daily of my predicament.

A Great Woman indeed
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

Every couple is different and as we have grown with my chastity out answers would have changed. But as of right now.

How often are T&D sessions for you?
Once - twice a month

Do you go days where sex isn't even discussed?
Yes - days-weeks

Have you ever gotten your hopes up only to feel disappointed because nothing happened?
Yes, I will think she might be in the mood, get signals and figure out I was hopping too much and read into things.

How did you work through the desire to top from the bottom and just give up control?
I found out that the only way that she would ever buy in completely was for me to stop trying to top from the bottom. Finally I just quit with my "suggestions" and let her decide, which even tho I would love to have more attention, she had done well with no direction from me.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

In my mind, the ideal scenario for maximum effect would be a full on T&D session once a week. He is restrained completely, she amuses herself teasing and edging for however long she likes and then he's back in. This could be combined with a weekly penalty session to discouraged undesired behaviors/attitudes, either before or after. (Penalties first would encourage an erotic response, knowing that the teasing is coming after, making him more willing to accept them.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted