Questions about chastity (Never done it)

Living the real life under lock and key
OrlandoMagic

Questions about chastity (Never done it)

Post by OrlandoMagic »

So I have been curious about this for quite a while, and I don't have a partner for this, I was looking on doing it on my own and seeing if I have the self control to last for 2 weeks or so to see if it's something that I enjoy, and i'm guessing it will make my orgasms much better, so I was wondering if this is even a thing?

If so, I was wanting a cheap Chastity cage that is easy for first timers that I can wear all the time just to try this whole thing out, any and all help will be appreciated, thanks!
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: Questions about chastity (Never done it)

Post by Locked by LRC »

Welcome to the forum and wanting to try to play with chastity. First you need to measure yourself and find a cage that's close to your size. You don't want any cheap device that's way too long, short, tight, loose, etc. If you do you will be discouraged. Look for a device that has some adjustability, like a CB series or knock-off.

After you find the device you'll need to be realistic when first starting. In wanking fodder everyone puts their device on for the first time and wears it for extended period, in reality this usually isn't the case. When you first get the device there will be an adjustment period of your mind and body to the cage, and adjustment to the cage itself.

When you find a comfortable fit, try wearing the device for a few days to a week. Then check everything to make sure there's nothing that looks wrong. Look for chaffing, rashes, cuts, things like that. If you see any of this try to determine what the cause is. It could be not enough lube, not cleaning properly, etc.

When you get to the point of a week with no problems you can probably go for extended periods. The problem of not having a Keyholder is going to be your next obstacle. Never having that problem I hope someone else will be able to help you. The best I can say is to make it difficult to get to the key; like freeze it in a jug of ice, leave the key someplace safe that you have to leave your house to retrieve it, or something like that.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
nervous newb

Re: Questions about chastity (Never done it)

Post by nervous newb »

Locked by LRC wrote:Welcome to the forum and wanting to try to play with chastity. First you need to measure yourself and find a cage that's close to your size. You don't want any cheap device that's way too long, short, tight, loose, etc. If you do you will be discouraged. Look for a device that has some adjustability, like a CB series or knock-off.

After you find the device you'll need to be realistic when first starting. In wanking fodder everyone puts their device on for the first time and wears it for extended period, in reality this usually isn't the case. When you first get the device there will be an adjustment period of your mind and body to the cage, and adjustment to the cage itself.

When you find a comfortable fit, try wearing the device for a few days to a week. Then check everything to make sure there's nothing that looks wrong. Look for chaffing, rashes, cuts, things like that. If you see any of this try to determine what the cause is. It could be not enough lube, not cleaning properly, etc.

When you get to the point of a week with no problems you can probably go for extended periods. The problem of not having a Keyholder is going to be your next obstacle. Never having that problem I hope someone else will be able to help you. The best I can say is to make it difficult to get to the key; like freeze it in a jug of ice, leave the key someplace safe that you have to leave your house to retrieve it, or something like that.
I agree, that's very similar to how I got started, a cb6000s knockoff I got for $11 off aliexpress.com. it gave me the ability to start with the biggest ring size and biggest gap and work the gap size down, then lengthen the gap out and use the next smaller ring. After awhile we "upgraded" to the Holy trainer version 2, but now we're looking at custom metal which we should have done instead of the htv2.

Even flying solo like you are, there are ways to relieve your key burden. There are keyholder services you can use where you mail your key in for set periods of time. Just be sure to keep a spare frozen in ice or something, there are times you HAVE to get out NOW for one reason or another and you need to have access to that key somehow.
0 x
Currently wearing a Holy Trainer V2.
Formerly wore a CB6000s knockoff.