Need Help!!! Beginner concerned about scrotum stretch

Living the real life under lock and key
newturn7

Need Help!!! Beginner concerned about scrotum stretch

Post by newturn7 »

Hi, I am interested in getting started with everything, the CB-6Ks is on the way. I was really excited about the idea of chastity until I did more research. I saw the stuff about penis shrinking, erectile dysfunction, and scrotum / ball stretching. The first two aren't too concerning, as I dont anticipate being locked for long periods early on, but maybe eventually. However I'm concerned about the scrotum stretching. Everyone seems to talk about it and seems to want them to stretch. I am a high and tight and really prefer it that way. I dont want the boys going any lower. I was curious if anyone could give me their experiences and recommendations on if it would happen to me (based on how often i was locked or just over time in intermittent use). This is really holding me back from spending time in chastity, should it be a deal breaker for me? Any help is greatly appreciated!!
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Re: Need Help!!! Beginner concerned about scrotum stretch

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I have been doing this for ten months, with some lockups lasting upwards of 2 months. I have experienced zero scrotal change. No shrinking or stretching. I think you have nothing to worry about.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

You don't have anything to worry about. High and tight or hanging low is a function of temperature and how your body reacts to it. Those that truly do 'stretch' the scrotum need weights and long periods of time. Wearing a CD doesn't result in much, if any, change.

Neither is your penis likely to shrink. If you wear the CD constantly, without getting out and allowing a full erection periodically you may lose some elasticity in the skin. Subsequently, erections may feel 'tight' and the skin may chafe easily, and your erection may seem smaller. This effect can be reversed simply by allowing it to be free and to experience normal erections, returning to normal within a week or so. The effect can be avoided entirely by removing the device and allowing normal erection every one to two weeks.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
newturn7

Post by newturn7 »

Thank you both for your help! Just seen a lot of negative things out there. Thumper talks often about scrotal stretch and I've seen sites where men are trying to shrink their penis via long-term chastity. Your guys' words help and maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing to try ;) Any and all comments feedback is still appreciated!
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

TwistedMister wrote:You don't have anything to worry about. High and tight or hanging low is a function of temperature and how your body reacts to it. Those that truly do 'stretch' the scrotum need weights and long periods of time. Wearing a CD doesn't result in much, if any, change.
+1

As for penis shrinkage... I fully agree with the statements that erection length will not shrink over time. However, the "turtle" effect is real for me, and your flaccid size may indeed get smaller over time. Uncaged and unexcited, my length is X, but in a cage for a couple of weeks and my length is 80% of X. I'm not certain the physiological reasoning here, but unless my ruler was made by Houdini, the difference in measurement is real.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Six plus years into this venture and in my CD almost 24/7 and I can report no adverse effects on the length of my penis. Now as for ball drop, I concur with what TM said but will add that my age is a contributing factor in the two of them heading South.;-)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
newturn7

Post by newturn7 »

Bird in a Cage wrote:
TwistedMister wrote:You don't have anything to worry about. High and tight or hanging low is a function of temperature and how your body reacts to it. Those that truly do 'stretch' the scrotum need weights and long periods of time. Wearing a CD doesn't result in much, if any, change.
+1

As for penis shrinkage... I fully agree with the statements that erection length will not shrink over time. However, the "turtle" effect is real for me, and your flaccid size may indeed get smaller over time. Uncaged and unexcited, my length is X, but in a cage for a couple of weeks and my length is 80% of X. I'm not certain the physiological reasoning here, but unless my ruler was made by Houdini, the difference in measurement is real.

Thank you everyone for your input. TM, this here is a little concerning. Do you think after some time out of the cage your flaccid size would return to the original size?
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

newturn7 wrote:Do you think after some time out of the cage your flaccid size would return to the original size?
I've been in chastity off and on for the last 12 years. And have always been involved in forums like this, so I've heard lots of stories and lots of personal accounts (and there's a difference ;)

My flaccid size is 100% what it was. And if/when any reductions happen, it is always temporary. Though if you wear a device a lot, your body will stop trying to get to full size if it doesn't have the space. When I went 28 days straight with no time out at all, I didn't get a full 100% erection for a couple of days after. But folks report that if you get out of it with some regularly to get a full erection, then you won't have any change in size. As to scrotum stretch, gravity will take some effect on you no matter if you use a device or not. That's just the nature of growing older ;)
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

newturn7 wrote:Thank you everyone for your input. TM, this here is a little concerning. Do you think after some time out of the cage your flaccid size would return to the original size?
Well, the quotes looked a bit munged, and I didn't write that last bit but I think I can answer it...I have never noticed any correlation in flaccid size change with respect to a CD- I have shrunk up just as small without a CD (due to air temp, cold water, etc.) as with one. With or without, Mr. Willy can shrink down to a little shrimp of a thing that looks to be less than an inch long, like a little button-head with a couple of rolls of fat behind it. I think that some people are just more inclined to *notice* the effect when caged, if only because being caged draws their attention to it more. If it were not for the device, one might not be inclined to notice just how tiny one can get under the right conditions. The 'turtle' effect is noticed *because* one is caged and it presents as an unusual and possibly uncomfortable condition.

In Summer, uncaged and not wearing jockey shorts (briefs), Mr. Willy often appears to be much longer and fatter even when not aroused, lying languidly at something closer to his full glory of some 6" (plus a fraction). In Winter, here in the cold Northeast where it can get cold enough that regular 10W-40 motor oil turns near solid and must be changed out for 5W-20 in the Fall, he will appear to be only 1-2" at best, when not aroused.

The human body modifies blood flow based on temperature- as the temperature drops, less blood is sent out to the extremities such as arms, legs...and Wee Willy Winky. This is done in order to preserve the blood flow, and temperature, in the core of the body. Much heat can be lost from blood going to the extremities and dropping the core temp can be bad so this flow is sacrificed. People like me, who are affected by a condition known as Renaud's Syndrome, may even suffer from a loss of circulation so severe that simply walking into an air-conditioned room causes numbness in the fingers and toes (I have to be extra-careful to avoid frostbite in Winter).

This tendency of the body, to reduce blood flow in order to maintain the core temp, is what causes your testicles to draw up and Wee Willy to shrink even smaller- they want to stay warm too. Conversely, the warmer your core, the more blood is sent to the extremities, which facilitates cooling so that your core doesn't get too warm.

Wearing a chastity device simply causes you to notice it more, and you may be inclined to think that the device is *causing* the condition, when the fact is that it is just making you *notice* it.

After 15+ years of playing with chastity devices and periods of nearly constant 24/7 wear for as much as 18 months, I have never *not* failed to return to 'normal' when the device is off.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
newturn7

Post by newturn7 »

You all have been great!! I guess I'm running out of excuses not to be locked up for awhile haha
0 x