Need Help!!! Beginner concerned about scrotum stretch

Living the real life under lock and key
belocked

Re: Need Help!!! Beginner concerned about scrotum stretch

Post by belocked »

newturn7 wrote:However I'm concerned about the scrotum stretching. Everyone seems to talk about it and seems to want them to stretch. I am a high and tight and really prefer it that way. I dont want the boys going any lower. I was curious if anyone could give me their experiences
I'm high and tight too. After a few days locked I find the boys are likely to drop much lower. Timing seems to depend on the weather, quicker when its hot. Sometimes they'll come back up while I'm still locked, and they always come back up when next I'm unlocked. I've been locked mostly for fairly short durations, longest 5 weeks, but it's not been an issue for me and I don't think you need worry about this.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

TwistedMister wrote: I think that some people are just more inclined to *notice* the effect when caged, if only because being caged draws their attention to it more. If it were not for the device, one might not be inclined to notice just how tiny one can get under the right conditions. The 'turtle' effect is noticed *because* one is caged and it presents as an unusual and possibly uncomfortable condition.
I hate to admit, but this is a very reasonable explanation and is likely the case. An optical illusion because I'm looking between my legs more often—with something to compare my length already attached to me. When I don't reach the bars at the end, it seems as if flaccidity length has decreased, when it's more probable that my average flaccid length really is shorter than what I thought.

Dang it TM, your logic is shrinking my willy!

:lol:
1 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Bird in a Cage wrote: Dang it TM, your logic is shrinking my willy!
LOL!

Just wait 'til I finish my shrink-ray gun! I'm also working on an internet enabled shrinker, primarily for spammers. At full power it will shrink their peckers so far it will turn them into vaginas, like the c***s they are.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
cagedog

Post by cagedog »

I'll let the internet enabled shrink ray gun lie, or lay? - wait! ... do Pok'e-man Go characters have willy's??!!!.

On a more serious note, if one can have that while wearing a metal cage around your junk, I have worn said metal cages for 4-1/2 years (add a year to that of other materialed devices). Recently having a chat with William "McNutt" (Mature Metal) about my third device's specs, scrotum stretch is real, albeit small and as has been noted, it's just more noted when your wearing a cage on your cock. I will say that William is approaching a quad-ringed design for himself to handle the gravitational effects of age and wearing a 6+ oz piece of metal between the legs for a long time. I have recently gone down an entire 1/8 inch! ring diameter and have decided to test a double ring to reduce the stretch effects on the cage fit - and yes, I thought "won't adding the weight of another ring just make any effect worse? But in the end, at times I need my good old single 1-7/8 inch a-ring, and at other times the 1-3/4 inch - throw nothing away. OK, now forget everything I said and stop worrying about it ... more importantly there's crazy men out there trying to turn your willy into a vagina!
0 x
Locked since 4-19-11. Currently in an MM PT for over two years.