Chastity at an airport

Living the real life under lock and key
mistress is god

Re: Chastity at an airport

Post by mistress is god »

I now do a lot of European travel and I am getting back into waring my device again whilst I am away. As it is a CB2K /CB3K combination the only metal is the small master lock.

I am planning on systematically testing the scanners so will start by walking through with the padlock in my pocket if I get through ok then will try the next time waring my device. I tend to travel from one of 4 airports in the UK to 4 or 5 European airports so if I can work each of them out I am hoping that I can ware my device when ever I am travelling.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

You may find this perspective of some help. Or not.
After a dozen or more years of reading chastity oriented groups, it occurred to me that I don’t remember anyone saying something like “It’s not a life-support system, it’s only a sex toy. Just take the damn thing off for an hour, why don’t you?”
To be fair, I also see guys on chastity groups try to convince some newb why he could — or even should — wear his device 24/7; often going pretty far in their attempts to overrule objections or concerns.
“Well, I work in security, so there might be metal detectors…”

“No problem! Just get the Holy Bone 3 in silicone and the plastic locks, and you won’t set off any alarms.”
Such responses probably induce a mindset in new guys which makes them think that 24/7 is the only acceptable way. I mean, why bother if you’re not going to do it the “right” way?
https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2014/ ... restraint/
0 x
mistress is god

Tom Allen wrote:
After a dozen or more years of reading chastity oriented groups, it occurred to me that I don’t remember anyone saying something like “It’s not a life-support system, it’s only a sex toy. Just take the damn thing off for an hour, why don’t you?”
Tom

You know what.... your dam right!
I love sports motorbikes and would never consider waring my device whilst on a track day so why should going through airport security be any differant.....

Security is there to catch terrorist's so let's let them and not get in there way.......
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

mistress is god wrote:Security is there to catch terrorist's so let's let them and not get in there way.......
How many have they caught?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Finn

Post by Finn »

mistress is god wrote:
Tom Allen wrote:
Tom

You know what.... your dam right!
I love sports motorbikes and would never consider waring my device whilst on a track day so why should going through airport security be any differant.....

Security is there to catch terrorist's so let's let them and not get in there way.......
I can't wear mine while on my bikes. I think some guys manage it with cruisers, but both my bikes are more sporty, and the tank and cage do not get along. I'm not going to risk a crash due to sudden nut pain, or the potential of making a crash worse, by having something potentially yank hard or mash my bits!!! The last thing I need other than a bike incident, is airport security thinking I'm smuggling something past them in my pants!!! Not a good way to start or end a trip, and not worth it! I'm lucky to have a sensible wife, and a sensible keyholder!!!
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

mistress is god wrote:I love sports motorbikes and would never consider waring my device whilst on a track day...
That reminds me...lately I've been wasting time watching youtube videos of people crashing bikes, and there seems to be a whole lot of people in Europe, and in the UK particularly, who ride sportbikes and have a propensity for suddenly falling over for no apparent reason and sliding down the road in a most unseemly fashion. What's up with that? It looks like just the slightest bend in the road renders the bike completely unstable and impossible to keep upright...sometimes perfectly straight stretches too...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Finn

Post by Finn »

TwistedMister wrote:
mistress is god wrote:I love sports motorbikes and would never consider waring my device whilst on a track day...
That reminds me...lately I've been wasting time watching youtube videos of people crashing bikes, and there seems to be a whole lot of people in Europe, and in the UK particularly, who ride sportbikes and have a propensity for suddenly falling over for no apparent reason and sliding down the road in a most unseemly fashion. What's up with that? It looks like just the slightest bend in the road renders the bike completely unstable and impossible to keep upright...sometimes perfectly straight stretches too...
I'm not sure what videos you've been looking at, so I can't really speak to any particular video. I do see a number of videos where people get into corners way too hot, target fixate on the outside of the corner, and/or grab some front brake at full lean. I've seen some video's where new riders have stomped down on the back brake as well, definitely a reason to like ABS on the current machines.

I've also seen plenty of cruisers randomly falling off the road, or running out of ground clearance (especially at places like the tail of the dragon, or california) and going for a ride on their butts. Plenty of sports bikes make more than enough power to get the front wheel off the ground under fairly mild throttle openings in lower gears. That can freak out the unexpecting for sure, and cause a crash. Sport bikes are far superior to cruisers/tourers in terms of acceleration or cornering, but those very things can catch a rider out, if the bike is more capable than they are. Other than that, I've not seen quite what you're seeing.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Finn wrote:I'm not sure what videos you've been looking at, so I can't really speak to any particular video. I do see a number of videos where people get into corners way too hot, target fixate on the outside of the corner, and/or grab some front brake at full lean. I've seen some video's where new riders have stomped down on the back brake as well, definitely a reason to like ABS on the current machines.

I've also seen plenty of cruisers randomly falling off the road, or running out of ground clearance (especially at places like the tail of the dragon, or california) and going for a ride on their butts. Plenty of sports bikes make more than enough power to get the front wheel off the ground under fairly mild throttle openings in lower gears. That can freak out the unexpecting for sure, and cause a crash. Sport bikes are far superior to cruisers/tourers in terms of acceleration or cornering, but those very things can catch a rider out, if the bike is more capable than they are. Other than that, I've not seen quite what you're seeing.
Yeah, I've seen some where I could identify a front brake grab (and my wife will never do it again), but some just seem to fall down for no apparent reason.

I ride a cruiser (Virago 1100) and one time I leaned it over far enough to catch the footpeg and did a little hop-spin...fortunately it was relatively low-speed in a parking lot and I didn't go down. I've run the Dragon on it...had a couple of hairy moments when I crossed the line into the opposite lane and pissed some folks off but nothing worse than that. I had promised the wife I wouldn't run it for time...but when I pulled out of the restaurant at Deal's Gap I couldn't stop my hand from clicking the stopwatch. I'll do it slower next time, but as it was Hurricane Katrina was only minutes behind me...and I rode the next 1,000 miles pretty much always wet...but it was worth it.
0 x
mistress is god

I realise this is way off topic for this forum and was not trying to turn this into a motorbike forum however UK roads are not he best as you get a lot of pot holes, greasy surfaces and diesel left on the roads for bikers to try and navigate :o .

Also the riding ability of some people is quite unbelievable. totally unable to lean their bike, cant take a line through a corner and then when it all starts to get a bit wobbly they grab a hand full of brake mid corner and wonder why the front end disappears from under them. :roll: :roll: :roll:
0 x
mistress is god

ok so now that I have got off one of my 2 sports bikes (Suzuki GSXR 600 K1 and 1000 K7 for anybody who is interested) where I have no chance of being able to ware my device and never will do (else the device or my genitals will be crushed and or broken).

I get back to the topic at hand which is airport security.......

And I have made a bit of a break through........

I am not a fan of metal devices any way I actually like the CB range and ware a solid (CB2k) ring with a CB3k cage. so basically totally plastic and not a single metal part..... The only metal part is the lock. So was thinking of going to plastic locks (i.e. the little tags that are numbered to show you have not opened them) however these do tend to flap about a bit and they are also quite expensive for what they are and only come in bags of 10 (not that great if your taking it off and on a lot)

So i decided that I would try just normal clear zip ties.

And what do you know "THERE NUMBERED" ok not some big serial number but I got a pack of 100 zip ties and they are numbered 1 to 100 so it can be confirmed you have not cut it off and put a new one on.

So I am on a plane next week going to ware my totally plastic device through airport security and see how i get on. :D
0 x