Chastity at an airport

Living the real life under lock and key
bigdtx8

Re: Chastity at an airport

Post by bigdtx8 »

Just in case ... The OP from the other site gave me permission to post this as long as no 'identifying' info was included.
0 x
"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stands between "The Monsters And The Weak" - Michael Marks
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

bigdtx8, I think the OP is full of shit and/or wanted to get a LOT of attention and free humiliation. I have read dozens of men (who I have come to trust on these forums) who have had no issues with TSA.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
cagedog

Post by cagedog »

I've had an artificial knee for 13 years flying many times and places. I would not trust any TSA agent(s) to react the way any did before or will after. I have dealt with so many different "rules" that can change in a day, going versus coming back, whatever. Too much self actualization, and for good reason, suspicion and/or paranoia -like, is this some test to see if we are paying attention. Just take it off.
0 x
Locked since 4-19-11. Currently in an MM PT for over two years.
wifeled

Post by wifeled »

I've been flying from London recently with a stainless steel device (the YiFeng ZCS020 I'm talking about here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62388). I had actually planned to wear it to the airport only, then take it off just before going through security but as I had only slept two hours and was in a somewhat belligerent mood, I thought all of a sudden "what the heck, let me see what's going to happen" and so I went with it.

First there was this doorframe-style metal detector. I went through, it went off, the lady standing behind it pointed to the iPhone that I had left in my shirt pocket -- oops. So I had to put that in a separate little tray, take my shoes off and then had to stand for three seconds in one of those newish scanners. As you would expect that showed there was something.

So I had a pat-down by airport staff with one of those handheld metal detectors. He went up and down my legs, both times as he got to the top the metal detector making a benign noise, then he went across my hip/waste with it and as he went over the device the metal detector made a much more audible noise.

His facial expression I freely interpreted as "They've talked about this in training, but I cannot believe there actually are guys doing this to themselves". Would love to know what he actually thought though. In any case he waved me through and that was all there was to it.

NB: Prior to this I've gone through airport security (Europe only) with the Holy Trainer v2 and its tiny metal lock did not set off anything and I've been through both the doorframe type scanners and the more precise stand-here-for-three-seconds-arms-raised scanners. I suspect they can see something's there in the latter, but they never seemed to care.
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

I've gone through airport security in a Jailbird twice with minimal extra scrutiny the first time.
0 x
greengrass

Post by greengrass »

Happily caged wrote:I've gone through airport security in a Jailbird twice with minimal extra scrutiny the first time.
Don't leave it there, what happened the second time?

gg
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

Sorry I haven't visited this site in a while. My previous post was poorly worded. I had gone through minimal extra security the first time at a Canadian airport: I was offered to go through a scanner or private room. Not wanting to miss my flight, I chose the scanner in spite of my concerns for the health risks associated with it with no further ado. Had I had more free time, I might have chosen a private room as the healthier option.

The second time at a Hong Kong airport, I just passed through security like anyone else. My guess is that Hong Kong might use more advanced technology at the first screening or its staff is better trained. If that's the case, then I hope Canadian airports and border services catch up fast.

That said, I have dealt with the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA, Canada's equivalent of the TSA in the US) on non-chastity-related matters relating to entry in the past, and some of its officers are as thick as a brick. No offence intended to the smart ones among them.

That some CBSA officers might be a little on the stupid side would not stop me from going through airport security locked in a Jailbird. The reason for this is that whether I'm locked or not, that class of officer would find something to give me a hard time about and it probably wouldn't have anything to do with the cage anyway... unless it's the particularly stupid class, but then I'd be guaranteed to face a hard time with him no matter what, whether concerning the Jailbird or anything else he could pick on.
Last edited by Happily caged on Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Took the opportunity to travel with my metal cage in a carry on bag. I was unlocked but wanted the experience specifically so I would know what to expect.

When in my carry on bag, both TSA security checks let it pass without scrutiny. Not interested.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69

Post by JubsinChastity »

I did a little experiment when I was flying just within Canada... I have a Holy Trainer v2, however I didn't want to risk the extra security problems so I wasn't wearing it. What I did instead was just had the lock in my back pocket to see if it triggered any alarms.

I went through the big metal detector (large rectangle, common one), and nothing was noted. So I presume if you were wearing it, it would be fine. Even if the HTv2 lock is picked up you might be able to play it off as your jeans zipper or button or something,
0 x
Bomd

Post by Bomd »

I think UK scanners are set much more sensitively than those in other parts of the world. My partner and I flew to Hong Kong a couple of times this year we were taking a break from me wearing a cd so it didn't effect me. But every time my partner goes through a UK scanner he sets them off, even when he is carrying nothing metalic. In HK however, he has no trouble.

Hang on...maybe, just like me, airport security staff have a thing about oriental men and they can't resist a grope...the bastards!
0 x
Locked in Titanium Ti600

https://chastebritania.wordpress.com/