Chastity at an airport

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Chastity at an airport

Post by Tom Allen »

Dude, why are you talking about chastity devices on a motorbike thread?
8-)
0 x
Papageno

Post by Papageno »

I report my experience on chastity at airport security in Europe.

Usually, for short trips, I wear a plastic device closed with a zip tie.

But for one longer trip (without wife) I decided to stay in my usual stainless steel cage (with metal lock) which I find more comfortable and easier to keep my package odour free.
I was expecting the metal detector to trip off, and it did. I explained the origin of the bip to the security agent. He called his supervisor which took some time to arrive and I had to re-explain. As they were not allowed to check this body area, they called the airport police. More waiting time. Explaining again what my device is. I was brought to an room, and has to drop my pants to show to the police what I was wearing.
After that I as allowed to take my plane.
One funny question from security agent, while we were waiting: "What if your wife loses the key?" :lol:

For my return trip, the security agent was not so suspicious. I explained hat I was wearing, and let me go without further investigation.

I'm not sure I would dare all this again (especially when considering the risk to miss my plane with those delays) .
But at least, a few more men have now heard about chastity.
4 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Funny to see this thread revived again. My experience with airports in Europe is mixed. There have been times I've been waved through easily, and other times when carrying mints in my pocket was cause for me to be pulled aside for a more closer check.

Mrs Edge and I were recently on a trip to your side of the pond, and there was no way I'd want to take a chance flying in my steel cage. I did, however pack the old CB3000 because I was concerned that the metal cage in my luggage might have been a cause for concern. And I packed the CB3000 in the luggage, because I did not want to take a chance with the carry on.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have been through security with my Jail Bird in my carry on well over 50 times. Sometimes I have been able to see the bag go through, and the stainless steel shines very brightly on the screen. I was surprised at how clearly the details of the device could be seen. It always went through with no problem, except . . . one time, I saw an agent carrying my carry on, and I thought to myself, "Here we go." It turned out to be a completely different issue, I had too many wires (charging cords) in one spot, so they had to check.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

If you really want to make friends and influence people when the security (term used very loosely) folks are rummaging through your carry on bag, ask them "What they you searching for?" They will reply something to the effect of "I don't know....that's why we're searching."

That's when I say "Then how will you know you found the right thing since you don't know what you're looking for?"

Traveling with me is always an adventure. (By the way, they don't like being called out like that, but it is fun!)
1 x