Locked and Cuck'd ?

Living the real life under lock and key
yeldarb

Re: Locked and Cuck'd ?

Post by yeldarb »

I just got a call from her ... "all good" and that she was headed back to our home with him following in his car ... which, ironically, means they'll be driving past the office en route shortly.

God, I so love that woman; she has so earned and deserves this - he is in for a good time as she really, really is very good in bed - but hey, he already knows that from three years or so ago and S has told me several times that he too is an "excellent, capable and adventurous" lover with a lot of stamina if you get my drift :-)
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Well, well, well - hurrah for our side!

I got another call, after they'd been at home for a little over an hour, summoning me to do my duty and clean up my recently well fucked wife. They weren't together as long as I'd expected but to judge by my lovely KHs relaxed, languid, satisfied and contented demeanour what an hour it was!

The details in brief - they were in the bedroom, ripping clothes off and with his cock in my wife's wonderful mouth within minutes of arriving at the house; she was very quickly on her back naked with her legs being held high and wide as he pounded in and out of her then he flipped her and did her from behind (her favourite) and she described to me how she felt him swell and unload deep inside her.

Apparently he has quite a long penis, with a big mushroom head that she can really feel as he fucks her!

After some cuddling and fondling she said had him hard again very quickly; he had licked her o0ut good and then used fingers and thumb in both holes while licking her clit and they ended up doing it a second time, spooned as she wanded herself to what she described as a "huge, powerful and very deep, long orgasm" with him inside her.

I was home within five minutes of getting the call and we just had a lovely session of reclaim with me licking her out (mmmm, that sweet, salty nectar!), first with her on her back then she straddled my face but true to her word, she denied me release and packed me back off to work after my "lunchtime snack" she could sleep and enjoy the afterglow for the afternoon.

She said it was an awesome, totally lovely and much needed long-time overdue experience and that she felt "well fucked and so, so good, good, good" :-)

She has a repeat date set for 10:30 next Tuesday morning and is clearly hoping that this becomes a regular thing for her and after everything she has been through is just so relieved that "everything still works" and that she has had such a lovely opportunity to "feel like a woman" again rather than an ill person.

Fan - bloody - tastic !!!!!!!!
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Well, 48 hours on and she is still basking in the afterglow - a very happy, very contented, satisfied and pleased lady.

After all the health issues there are lashings of validation about this; she feels reassured, as a woman, and about now, maybe, finally having emerged into some sunlit uplands in terms of life's cycle.

Not sure if I said already but she has a repeat meet planned for Tuesday next week, in the morning again, at our home, while I'm at work.

Meanwhile she did indeed follow through on her decision to take the denial to another level and didn't unlock me until this morning when she donned her latex gloves and took care of me - she says she only touches her lover(s) penis now and that as her locked cuckold I have to appreciate that my little penis just doesn't satisfy her.

She says I can have 24 hours uncaged then, tomorrow, she'll lock me again and hasn't yet said if or when I'll get release again after that.

Wow, she's awesome :-)
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Good to hear things are going well. Sounds like you're both enjoying your cuckolding! Hopefully, she won't ignore your penis too much!

While we both love the cuckolding/hotwifing, we BOTH enjoy our own sexy time far too much for her to ignore my cock for long. Two of her three lovers were better endowed than me, but thankfully she still loves her cuckold's penis! While I certainly have my time to remain chaste for her (day 3 and currently locked as I type this), it's inevitable she wants me to come out and play! ;) I don't think that'll ever change! :D
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

True to her word she locked me again this morning and I'll be staying locked now "until at least after my next meeting with my lover" - but given the taste she is now developing for the dynamic of tease and denial for all I know she may well decide to deny my release for longer again ...

Danj - it isn't that she is ignoring my little penis, quite the reverse really, in the classically paradoxical way that is at the heart of chastity - she will still touch it, but only wearing her latex gloves and for all I know it may well be a long time before I get any PIV sex again ... despite, no, because she knows how much I crave SS!
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

What is "SS"?
0 x
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Sorry - 'SS' = Sloppy Seconds :-)

Something I forgot to mention about last Wednesday when my KH finally allowed me release - the evening before she had said that I'd have a choice, either release or (further) licking of her (at that stage) still unwashed pussy, but not both!

In the end she relented and I got to lick her again (and yes she was still "tasty"!) as well as being treated to her latex gloved release and relief ceremonial. But she was particularly proud of having come up with that twist on the concept of denial - she is clearly getting ever more and more into the underlying dynamic of chastity ... she keeps saying that this could turn out to be a classic case of "be careful what you wish for"!

As her sexuality blossoms again, for it to be doing so against the background music of chastity is very, very new and erotic for us - she's loving it and loving where ae are just now.

Last night we went out for a nice meal and, fuelled no doubt by a tad more wine than she usually has, we had a wonderfully sexy evening and night, with me still locked throughout of course, and, among the many very horny things she said, which se whispered very quietly and slowly and may not even remember, she said that maybe her pussy will be for her lovers only from now on!!!

She said something along the lines of it being because my penis is too small for her, because it can't satisfy her, then only her lovers will get to have full sex with her from now on (I noted the plural on lovers there!). Not sure about that as I do love the afore mentioned 'SS' but is it just me or is that a wildly erotic thought and almost an ultimate form of denial?
0 x
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Oooops - bump in the road ... her planned meeting with Pete tomorrow is postponed for a week ... shame but sounds liken a legit reason.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Yeah, us too. Play date was supposed to happen later this week. Bad luck, he has to make a trip for work.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

The last week or so has been pretty quiet, with S not feeling so well. However her down-times are nothing like they were and by the weekend she was on her way back.

As I type S has been with Pete at our home, in our bedroom, for around an hour already and I'm at work waiting for the call to tell me I can go home for some cream pie and maybe, if I'm double lucky, some sloppy seconds today too - she had said I could have sex with her afterwards this time, but you never know, she may just change her mind as part of her tease and deny strategy!

Last night she was very horny in anticipation of her meeting with Pete today - the vibrations of the razor we have for shaving her really got her juices flowing and after I'd moisturised her all-over after her bath she plugged her wand in and had a monster cum session while we dirty-talked about what she was going to enjoy today. She was very horny and loves sex with Pete!

I remained locked throughout but got to help her out with kissing, caressing, breast-loving and her favourite - the finger in her bottom :-) I'm still locked now, with my penis twitching like crazy in its confinement, oozing pre-come! God, I'm sooo turned on!! Last time she was with Pete it was a mad passionate hour, but depending on what time he arrived at our house this morning (he was due at 10:30 but I think he was at least a little late) then it looks like they are taking more time together today.

More later.
0 x