Locked and Cuck'd ?

Living the real life under lock and key
yeldarb

Locked and Cuck'd ?

Post by yeldarb »

Hello everyone,
apologies if this is not the right part of the forum for this kind of post, or not the right kind of post at all, but it has been a while since I have been 'active', so just thought I'd post an update on my KH and I, in case anyone is interested in someone's current activities.

Actually, I should say that is my KH who is the one who has not been 'active' because we have been dealing with some health issues she's had for the past couple of years but is now gradually getting back to normal. During that time we decided to embrace Chastity as a way of keeping ourselves from being entirely without any kind of sexual expression of any kind and quickly found that, for us, it was a natural next step in our sexual and lifestyle journey and complements our predilections perfectly.

I've been locked off and on (mostly on) for about a year now - though the longest has been around four weeks before release and sometimes I have gone two or three weeks unlocked - life gets in the way sometimes.

Chastity has brought all the fantastic benefits to our relationship that we all know and understand, but in our case it has done so through a particularly tricky time.

In the past we have dabbled with D/s (with me as Dom as it happens) and BDSM, and threesomes (MFM), some couples play/swinging and HotWife scenarios of various kinds.

I have now been locked again for a week or so and we are both quite determined that we are going to keep with it this time, see it through to wherever it leads, whatever is at the end of our journey - though, in truth, to painfully extend the metaphor we hope there is no destination as the journey is its own reward.

In addition to her health being so much better, so often, and for increasingly longer intervals the other factor that has "renewed our vows" so to speak is the fact that having not 'played' for nearly two years my KH is about to pick-up again with a former lover she hasn't seen for some three years (possibly two former lovers in fact) and she is really, really "digging" the concept of cuckolding me while I am in Chastity.

Anyone else here who's keyholder has a lover? Are there cuckolds here as well as chaste guys?

Thanks

Yeldarb
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
danj
Re: Locked and Cuck'd ?

Post by danj »

Yep, cuckold here. We first tried it about a year ago, and while it's only occasionally, we really enjoy it. My wife has had three lovers, and were always looking for new, quality guys for her to play with. Only her second lover is still in the picture. It's been a few months since the last play date, and we miss it. We're as close and as madly in love as ever. I've only been locked for one play date, which was pretty wild! She let me out about half way through the date, because we wanted to have sex, too!

I think cuckolding and chastity dovetail very nicely. We're not into the humiliation you often see on the internet. But chastity just works so well with it. It makes me crave seeing her with her lovers even morel!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

My wife is less into locking me up, but we do regularly play with male orgasm denial. My wife just really likes the feel of my erection when she wants to deny me, as opposed to the hard polycarb chastity device. Plus, I don't really enjoy being locked up long-term for hygienic reasons.

We've been about a year or so into hotwifing. She's taken four separate lovers and it's still very exciting to us. It's difficult to get the type of men she's looking for, and even after a careful vetting process, it's pretty difficult to arrange a date and location (we cannot host).

She's had about ten playdates now - all solo - and for me as the cuck, the submissive feelings are much more intense with her denying me (and saving her pussy for her lover) leading up to her date. I was locked up during one playdate. It sent me into a deep subspace, the fact that she was being serviced by another male while I could not obtain an erection. That was an intense experience. She unlocked me afterwards, and then I reclaimed her. Would definitely want to do that again.

Cuckolding isn't for everyone, but we've been enjoying the journey so far! Interested to hear more about your experiences.
0 x
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

I was just kind of curious about the whole cuckolding thing. My KH and I have never tried it. We actually did discuss it a little, but I think she was just testing me, trying to trap me into saying I am interested in it so she could get mad at me, because I don't think she would have any interest in it. In fact, I don't know if I would really have any interest in it. She asked me if I would be willing to do it. I told her not with another guy, but MAYBE with another woman. She just kind of shrugged at my response. It actually may not be out of the realm of possibility for us, because there are a few gay women that she works with that are attracted to her. I have met them, and they are fairly attractive girls too. Not one of those women that look like a dude.

A question for the people that are into cuckolding though. Where does your KH find her men? Are they other guys that are in the fetish scene, or does your KH pick up random guys at bars, clubs, etc.? If they pick up random guys, do these guys know about cuckolding? Are they OK with the fact that she is married or in a relationship and the other man is there while they are having sex? I know if I were the other guy, I would think it very strange.

I think I would be very hesitant to get into cuckolding because I would worry about the man/woman my KH was having sex with, would start to have feelings for her, and it would cause this big old love triangle mess! lol.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

braddogg4345 wrote:
A question for the people that are into cuckolding though. Where does your KH find her men? Are they other guys that are in the fetish scene, or does your KH pick up random guys at bars, clubs, etc.? If they pick up random guys, do these guys know about cuckolding? Are they OK with the fact that she is married or in a relationship and the other man is there while they are having sex? I know if I were the other guy, I would think it very strange.
We find the guys online. We use Ashley Madison, a hotwife forum, Fetlife, amongst a few other sites. I'm pretty much in charge of finding guys for her and enjoy this "duty", doing things like placing ads, screening, etc. She will chat with guys she likes and if it goes well, we'll set up to meet for a drink (and she doesn't play on a drink date). All her lovers have been married thus far. We're not opposed to single guys, as long as they understand this is NSA and for fun only. I do maintain veto rights, so I can nix a guy if I want. We are extremely close and communicate very well, which helps us be able to do this without causing any problems. Hotwifing is for extracurricular fun only and neither of us are interested in her developing any sort of emotional relationship with her lovers. She doesn't go out with the guys on regular dates, we keep it to just the initial drink meeting with all three of us and play dates behind closed doors.

While hotwifing/cuckolding isn't for everyone, it's been incredible fun for us. If anything, we wish we would've started a little sooner.
0 x
-Dan

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

Thanks for the insight! I dont think im quite ready for that yet. I have always wanted to try swinging, but i dont dare raise the question with my KH...lol.
0 x
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

danj wrote:
braddogg4345 wrote: While hotwifing/cuckolding isn't for everyone, it's been incredible fun for us. If anything, we wish we would've started a little sooner.
Thanks to everyone for the feedback so far - yes, exactly, it has just been nothing but positive for us and the latest stage in our journey is now playing out beautifully. I've been locked again for a few days now and this morning, Sunday, the morning before her meeting with her former lover, she had me shave her then give a her a full body moisturising after she'd showered - all this following a wonderful licking session and she is referencing my being locked and the fact that I will be locked and at work while she is home 'playing' quite frequently - which is glorious.

Indeed a few minutes she came into the room and just quite randomly simply said "hello locked boy" as she walked past ... call me strange if you like but I loved that, loved the casual, random routineness of the remark!

For sure this isn't for everyone, nothing is, we are all different, and also for sure communication and dialog is central to this - as it is to all aspects of all kinds of successful relationships imho.

In our case we were already into "stuff" and were already two very sexually open and broad minded, and, dare I say it, experienced people who have deliberately come together to create a lifestyle in which we can both be sexually expressive and exploratory - we know we are very lucky to have arrived at this point in our lives and to have found a partner with who we can enjoy such a relationship.

Very lucky indeed.

We too tend to use dating sites - we haven't tried Ashley Madison yet, but have both been in Fetlife, Adult Friend Finder and actually met through Alt.com, and have tried a couple of the swingers sites. As I explained, our "thing" currently is for her to have a lover or lovers who she sees alone - with me as the locked cuckold awaiting the details and reclaim duties.

It is just sooo sexy and as In type we are less than 24 hrs away from S having a lover again.

I do realise that this is all a tad "off message" and I do value and respect the "vibe" here and don't want to spoil or abuse that, so I'll only post occasional, brief and broad brush stroke updates moving forward ... unless there is a clamour for more detail that is.
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
danj

Post by danj »

yeldarb wrote: I do realise that this is all a tad "off message" and I do value and respect the "vibe" here and don't want to spoil or abuse that, so I'll only post occasional, brief and broad brush stroke updates moving forward ... unless there is a clamour for more detail that is.
Maybe there could be a "cuckold's" megathread here? While there aren't all that many of us here, I enjoy the conversations with others that play like we do.
0 x
-Dan

braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

danj wrote:
yeldarb wrote: I do realise that this is all a tad "off message" and I do value and respect the "vibe" here and don't want to spoil or abuse that, so I'll only post occasional, brief and broad brush stroke updates moving forward ... unless there is a clamour for more detail that is.
Maybe there could be a "cuckold's" megathread here? While there aren't all that many of us here, I enjoy the conversations with others that play like we do.

I think it is a good topic for conversation. The world of male chastity can encompass so many different things that stem from it, cuckolding being one of those things. I say: Post away my friend!
0 x
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Well, it's Monday morning and she looked amazing as she left ... classy in exquisite slacks that we bought on a recent foray into London with sheer white semi-transparent blouse (also new/London) that shows off her lacey bra to great effect ... she has lovely large breasts that are still wonderfully "pert"!

As I write I am now at work, waiting to hear how the initial meet has gone ... I guess I'll get a text with either a "not so much" followed by her arrival at the office all disappointed or else an "all good" followed by radio silence (probably) for the rest of the day until I get an "all clear" command to go home and perform clean-up:-)

She says she isn't going to release me - she thinks orgasm-free denial of complete "reclaim" will be an ultimate tease - especially after it having been so long since she played!
0 x