Icy hot handjob....ouch!

Living the real life under lock and key
braddogg4345

Icy hot handjob....ouch!

Post by braddogg4345 »

I earned my first icy hot handjob the other day, and it was not fun! My KH had me out of my cage for a little tease and denial session. She went a little too far, and i leaked some semen without her permission. She scolded me for coming without permission, went into the bathroom and came out with a tube of icy hot.
She applied it to my penis and continued to jerk me off. At first the icy felt nice. But then the Hot kicked in! I had no idea it would burn so bad! And when she stroked my cock it made it burn even more! She seemed to enjoy it. In fact, i think she found a new favorite punishment. Bad news for me. Has anyone else ever had an icy hot hand job from their KH?
0 x
locked4her55
Re: Icy hot handjob....ouch!

Post by locked4her55 »

No hand job but my wife's now favorite punishment is putting me in "my bag" which is a Darlex Sleepsack. The last time I was in it she came to check on me after about an hour. Some lite caressing then she unzipped the crotch area and started massaging "her balls". Thirty seconds later I got zipped back up and before she had the chance to say, "see you next hour" I felt the burn. I knew she had applied Icy Hot and it almost brought me to tears.

Can't imagine what it would have felt like if she choose to unlock me and apply it to my penis. :shock:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

locked4her55 wrote:Can't imagine what it would have felt like if she choose to unlock me and apply it to my penis. :shock:
In my opinion, it's more painful on the balls. I can handle most* of those things when applied to just the penis, it doesn't rate all that high on *my* pain scale**. But when applied to the balls, it seems a lot worse.

*Exception: a product called HEET. It comes in liquid form with a cotton-ball-on-a-wire applicator. That stuff is POWERFUL. I'm not sure it's even available anymore, the bottle looks old, and I've never seen it in a store, or even advertised anywhere.

**(High on my pain scale is being bombed and burned with White Phosphorus, AKA 'Willy Pete'. You can't put it out with water, all you can do is let it burn until it is all burned up.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
ilikebond

Post by ilikebond »

My wife will use it on me occasionally. Shit is intense. Not my favorite punishment.
0 x
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

I try to avoid it. My KH didnt put it on my balls. If it is even more painful than on the penis, i will probably not put the idea in her head!
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Heet.jpg
TwistedMister wrote:*Exception: a product called HEET. It comes in liquid form with a cotton-ball-on-a-wire applicator. That stuff is POWERFUL. I'm not sure it's even available anymore, the bottle looks old, and I've never seen it in a store, or even advertised anywhere.
:lol: I remember the stuff, with the 'ball attached to the cap applicator'. Still available on Amazon.

No way it's coming anywhere near my junk.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Mash2214

Post by Mash2214 »

Ouch that does not sound enjoyable at all. My key holder has used pure peppermint oil on my balls before to give me a lasting tingle. Icy Hot!! That would be intense
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

locked4her55 wrote: :lol: I remember the stuff, with the 'ball attached to the cap applicator'. Still available on Amazon.

No way it's coming anywhere near my junk.
That's the one. Yowsa.

Like most/all of the others, a hair dryer blowing on it or hot water after application will intensify the effect.

For ladies who want to impose a memorable punishment but aren't into striking/hitting/spanking etc. (afraid of 'hurting' him) I think this is the way to go- tied up/down with one of these applied to the nuts (and intensified, if needed) and this is something to remember. (Or both cock and balls as well.)

Once you put it on, all you can do is *take* it for as long as it lasts, trying to wash it off usually just makes it worse. (The effect from HEET can last for days- I used it on my knees a while ago, and every time I took a shower, for days after, my knees felt like they were on fire.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

My KH uses Bengay cream as a form of punishment, uncaged and locked in a spreader bar, she makes sure may cock and balls are well "creamed" before she slips some into my ass - it's so intense, definately not my favorite, but then "correction" and punishment shouldn't be!!
Sounds like HEET is even worse...
0 x
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

On the topic of icy hot hand jobs, My KH and i just came up with a really fun game to play! We use a normal deck of cards, shuffle em, and then i pick a card, but i dont look at it, only my KH sees the card. The number on the card determines the number of minutes i will be teased for. Aces and faces are 10 minutes.

So i drew a card, my KH blindfolded me, and handcuffed my hands behind my back. She then started teasing me. Now here is the kicker. If the card i drew was red (heart or diamond), i would get only a teasing session. However, if the card was black, my teasing session would be finished with icy hot being used as a lubricant (icy hot should already be ready and available with cap already opened).

The handjob was incredibly intense! Every time she took a hand off my cock, i didnt know if she would have icy hot on her hands when she started teasing me again. The combination of pleasure, anticipation, and fear drove me nuts!

Our first time playing, i drew the 9 of clubs. So i did get a 9 minute teasing session, but it ended with the Icy Hot!
0 x