Permissiom from Keyholder

Living the real life under lock and key
gregstep427

Permissiom from Keyholder

Post by gregstep427 »

Permission to be Contacted ; It been 8 weeks since becoming a keyhold relation ship with only one date night with now Mrs but last year Mrs never knew about my self chastity and things are still quite on her behalf ,so before May 2016 i look and place myself at I love chastity.com put up profile and just residence have had Mistresses requests to be under their control ,I have converse with One Mistress after a friends request but Mistress email address did not come with real static .After some research then respect by address by title.
Mistress has now ask for me to entry a chastity contact ,I am ready! but in every email to Mistress i added Mrs/KH and i feel under contact from Mistress that i need to include Mrs so this can open our Keyhold relationship to have bare witness to Mistress request then after contact to take full control.
Like to hear a 3rd party view from Keyholders by doing this, seeking permission from KH/Mrs (Mrs has stated no kink for her) To have a chastity contact could this be some thing to encourage Mrs to be more in evolved
To take away so inhibitions in my KH/Mrs .
gregstep427
wearing black tiger ridem now in keyhold relationship
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: Permissiom from Keyholder

Post by Locked by LRC »

I need some help. I assume English isn't your first language, I hope.
When you are referring to Mrs. is that a wife or just a woman you were with. The way I was reading this is you had a different wife a year ago?

What I understand is your KH is your significant other. You have an online mistress you want to enter into a contract with? How will your KH be involved in this? Would your mistress tell your KH what and when to do what?
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Thanks for the questions Locked by LRC. The original post does look like something that went through google translate and came out the other side... I'm lost too.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

IP appears to be from 'Stralia.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Aarkey wrote:Thanks for the questions Locked by LRC. The original post does look like something that went through google translate and came out the other side... I'm lost too.
I have given up trying to figure out whatever the hell he is trying to say when he posts, it's just too much trouble. Some of the errors look like just plain careless typing and ignoring the spellchecker, and if he can't go to the effort of helping us understand then I'm not going to bother to go to the effort of trying to figure it out.

Frankly, my impression is that he's semi-illiterate and poorly educated, with a low IQ. I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like to me. If I *am* wrong, and he doesn't care for my opinion, then he needs to pay more attention to what the hell he's doing and fix his writing so that we can understand it.

I don't think that hardly anyone is responsive to whatever his posts and questions are about so I'm a little surprised that he continues to post...and that is what makes me wonder if his bulb is burning a little dim. I can't think of any reason other than he just isn't bright enough to Get It. He just goes on posting gibberish that no one understands or responds to. I've tried asking him straight out to fix his writing and help us understand, but it hasn't done any good.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Don't beat around the bush, TM. What are you really trying to say here?
0 x