What would your wife/girlfriend say?

Living the real life under lock and key
attentive_husband

What would your wife/girlfriend say?

Post by attentive_husband »

Ok, I've been locked up 24/7 for 7 months. And 1 month ago my wife told me 1 year until I get my next orgasm. So we're serious.

This morning I asked her the following:
If unlocked I was every bit as thoughtful, attentive, & focused on her. So the only difference was the sexual thrill she got from denying me an orgasm. Would she keep me locked up.
She immediately replied "maybe." And then after a couple of seconds "probably."

She's now very happy & comfortable leaving me denied. And only teasing me once or twice a week. Knowing that I desperately want to cum most every morning (I used to masturbate most mornings) and to make love with her several times each week.

And she's good with denying all that in return for her having much more intense orgasms, and more of them.

So, what would your wives/girlfriends do?
0 x
Edgewood

Re: What would your wife/girlfriend say?

Post by Edgewood »

Mine would unfortunately just leave me unlocked.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

My wife read your post and said she would keep me locked up. She feels I would slide back to my old ways of taking care of myself. This would result in the post orgasm effects which she's not too thrilled about.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

locked4her55 wrote:My wife read your post and said she would keep me locked up. She feels I would slide back to my old ways of taking care of myself. This would result in the post orgasm effects which she's not too thrilled about.
I didn't share this with her, but I am pretty confident she would leave me locked up. Not only would she not want me sliding back into my old ways, but she likes the guarantee that intercourse can't happen. It's a big confidence booster for her to know that I can't just decide on my own to use my cock. She wants control of it, and she gets it through keeping me locked.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

My wife doesn't lock me much anymore, I think for three reasons: I become a handful in wanting to be teased; she likes that it's more difficult for me to remain chaste on the honor system; she prefers feeling my erections to the hardness of the polycarb cage. When she's in a denial mood, I sense the deep satisfaction she gets from feeling my erection against her as she falls asleep after enjoying her orgasm.

The bottom line is that if I did masturbate, she'd know it right away from my change in mood, she'd ask if I took care of myself, and then she'd be deeply disappointed (one time she kicked me out of the room while she masturbated, which really sucked). So that's really enough to keep my hands off myself.
0 x
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

My wife will keep me locked up when she goes to work. She doesnt trust me not to masturbate while she is gone (rightfully so!). The last time i masturbated without her permission, she rewarded me with an Icy Hot hand job. Not pleasurable at all! If my wife left me unlocked and unsupervised, i will think twice before masturbating.
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

My gf wouldn't probably interested in continuing in the slightest if I wanted to stop. She does it for me. But she does enjoy it. And occasionally mentions the benefits she gets while I'm denied and tends to say things like "I thought about ruining that orgasm" or "I almost stopped you" to let me know it's still on her mind even when we are not actively doing chastity play
0 x