Do they gain confidence in other areas?

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Do they gain confidence in other areas?

Post by sirmebane »

I just posted my journey update and noted that my wife who is very self-conscious just left the house in leggings for a weekend where she would be among thousands of people in a convention center. My wife would NEVER have done that a month ago even though both my daughter and I encouraged her to do so. She made a comment that she wasn't she about 'bright blue patterned leggings' would work but after she got the nod from our daughter, out she went.

Wow.

Do you see your wife gaining confidence in areas that aren't chastity related as a result of chastity? She has really flowered on being 'in charge' with chastity but this is a welcome change that I wasn't expecting and a possible side effect.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
carolina cyclist

Re: Do they gain confidence in other areas?

Post by carolina cyclist »

Absolutely. MrsL bought a pair of skin tight leather jeans for the first time ever last fall. She is very conscious about her weight and looks. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL and I tell her everyday. She also has become much more controlling when I am giving her oral pleasure, which I find amazing and erotic!
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
braddogg4345

Re: Do they gain confidence in other areas?

Post by braddogg4345 »

Without a doubt! My wife/kh has always been a little timid and indecisive. In fact, in the past i had often criticized her for her lack of decisivness. I can see that going away a little bit every day. She now has a lot more confidence, not only with me, but in every aspect of her life. She now has this air of confidence that i find incredibly sexy.
0 x