A question for those who have gone long denial periods

Living the real life under lock and key
Shoe Slave88

A question for those who have gone long denial periods

Post by Shoe Slave88 »

My fiance denies me for 2 to 4 weeks at a time generally. The cage comes off several times a week for PIV or other random reasons but I'm never allowed to orgasm. She has always needed PIV for the emotional connection. She was extremely vanilla when I met her and she is constantly trying new things and broadening her horizon but at a fairly slow pace. We just started using a strap-on for me to pleasure her with. Since we are in the positions that would normally occur during sex and our PIV sex she has expressed that she is satisfied by using the strap on. She expressed such a satisfaction with it that she brought up the idea of leaving me locked up for longer periods of time without orgasm but also to not take the cage off for any reason. She wants to lock the cage on and not take it off for weeks. I have always commented about my fantasy of one orgasm a year on our anniversary but I've never even come close to making it past a month before I start begging for release. She told me on June 1st that we are going to start a minimum of 3 months at a time. But she very plainly stated that if she can go 3 months without giving in and letting me orgasm then more likely than not she's going to transition that straight into once a year. My interest in Chastity started with a fetish but since being with my current fiance it is no longer about the fetish. It is about the emotional connection and the affect that it has on our relationship. The first week of lockup is usually pretty easy for me but once I get into week 2 3 & 4 I'm so horny that I'm begging for release. So I guess my question is this.... (sorry for the long background)

As time goes on will I become more horny or less horny? When you read fetish writings they make it seem as if every week that goes by adds on to your horny desires. I'm so horny after 2 weeks that I can't imagine being denied for three months. She does tease me daily and keep me on edge constantly. Does the horniness ever subside and it just becomes the norm or does it continuously grow as each week passes?
0 x
wishful4

Re: A question for those who have gone long denial periods

Post by wishful4 »

Shoe Slave88 wrote:As time goes on will I become more horny or less horny? When you read fetish writings they make it seem as if every week that goes by adds on to your horny desires. I'm so horny after 2 weeks that I can't imagine being denied for three months. She does tease me daily and keep me on edge constantly. Does the horniness ever subside and it just becomes the norm or does it continuously grow as each week passes?
My own experience is that the frustration increases for the first month, then kind of levels off or even gets a little easier after that. There are "moments of desperation" from time to time that have to be dealt with. However, I've only gone to about three months so that is the breadth of my experience. It is possible that my current locked cycle may exceed that. :o
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
DLsKnight

Post by DLsKnight »

Next month will be two years since I've been allowed an orgasm. We have PIV twice a week on avg. The level of excitedness/frustration stays about the same with peaks after each time she has an orgasm. It is a lot like being a teenager again, constantly horny.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

Wow, I am impressed: two years! I wish I were you.
0 x
Shoe Slave88

Post by Shoe Slave88 »

I think I'm happy to hear that the horniness remains. If it continuously gets worse that would be difficult after a bit of time but if it generally levels out and just maintains its steady level I think that would make me very happy. I've actually been kind of worried that after a few months it would become the normal and mundane. I'm kind of worried that without cuming I might forget what it feels like and lose my sex drive all together. I think I've been worried about just becoming a guy who's locked up and never gets to cum but doesn't really desire or want to. So to hear that the desire remains constant even after months makes me pretty happy. I really like the level that I'm at right now. It drives me just crazy enough that it's torturous but I can handle it.
0 x