How common is it for the wife to love prick teasing?

Living the real life under lock and key
attentive_husband

How common is it for the wife to love prick teasing?

Post by attentive_husband »

When we first started my wife thought I was nuts, and I suspected I was too. She teased me a bit but clearly was trying to figure out what made it work for me and was ok for her. But it was tentative and not that often.

Fast forward 6 months and she's evolved to the point where putting me in utter anguish, desperate to cum, everything straining against my contender, turns her on more than anything else. She's still a little embarrassed about being a prick tease. But she clearly loves it and is now having orgasms more often, longer, and more intense.

Is this common?
0 x
BreadBox

Re: How common is it for the wife to love prick teasing?

Post by BreadBox »

This is exactly how my wife is "changing" with chastity in our relationship. She is quite vanilla and is slow to try new things, but, she has found that teasing and denying me is a turn on for her. I never would have thought that me practically begging to have an orgasm would make her so hot.

If I go for more than 5 days or so, it gives her even more incentive to not let me orgasm. I get more "action" but it can be VERY mentally taxing at times. It has been great for our relationship.
0 x
Locked... Enjoying the ride
slave d

Post by slave d »

Absolutely. MsM has now put a "no touching" rule in place. It's Her cock, Her balls and Her cage and i am not allowed to touch any of them. Morning and evening She lubricates them with lotion while looking in my eyes and saying "remember, My toys, no touching for you". She has me literally squirming as She squeezes and massages until i am totally aroused. Then a slap on the bum and "off you go" !! Cock teaser ........ Yes Miss !!

ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Think all the ladies have to find out what turns them on about MC. My spouse just loves to get me all worked up and then deny me. She just loves it. Another change is that her orgasms are the sole focus of our lovemaking. In the distant past, she would feel guilty if I didn't climax during sex. Now I am often denied, which I love but it is frustrating. I'm to the point I can literally feel the energy of her orgasms, at least in my mind anyway. There are always new surprising feelings in this around every corner.
Last edited by wishful4 on Mon May 16, 2016 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

Reading all the previous posts, it describes my wife to a tee. At first, she said she felt bad about not letting me have an orgasm. Fast forward 6 months, and now she loves teasing me to the point where i am trying to hump her leg like a dog out of sexual frustration! Then she either has me pleasure her, or she gets up telling me "you're done".
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mrs. Twisted discovered that she enjoyed it, and once remarked on how when she was in High School being known as a "cock-tease" was a 'bad thing'.

I think that it might be more common than people realize, and even the ladies, who may not be consciously aware of it. Think about it, when girls are growing up there often are two competing programs being pursued- one is to appear 'attractive', and as they get older, to be 'sexy' and desirable.

The second program, at odds with the first, is to be a 'good girl' and not a 'slut'. They are taught that they can go "only 'this' far, and no further".

Through this combination they are taught/trained/conditioned to enjoy being sexually attractive and then shutting down the advances of the males they attract before their reputations are 'sullied'.

For most of them it is an enjoyable and pleasurable pursuit. It is generally not taken to the extreme of the girls who are labled with the 'insult' of being a 'cock-tease', who actually intentionally get the boys aroused and send them packing, but the conditioning is still present, even if it is just at a sub-conscious level.

Consequently, when the ladies we love find that this behavior is not only acceptable, but desirable, it is fairly easy for them to slip into this role and to expand it, being conscious of the effect of their actions and being free to overtly enjoy it, without the negative stigma that was formerly attached to it.

Just my idle mental maunderings on a Sunday morning before I'm fully awake, not even through my first cup of coffee...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

May I call it an evolution into a chastity way of life or her control evolving to a level where she loves not only the roles she plays in this, but also the ability to control the "tease and denial"... Only problem or in many cases the advantage of women getting into male chastity is that once she is used to the improvements it brings... There is no going back (for us at least)... And her guilt of denying me orgasms is a thing of the past ... Whereas tease and "strain-the-cage" is something she loves and enjoys...
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Morning and evening She lubricates them with lotion while looking in my eyes and saying "remember, My toys, no touching for you"
Fcuk that id be in tears begging. :cry: :mrgreen: :oops:
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
slave d

Post by slave d »

LockedUp24 wrote:
Morning and evening She lubricates them with lotion while looking in my eyes and saying "remember, My toys, no touching for you"
Fcuk that id be in tears begging. :cry: :mrgreen: :oops:

Yep and i LOVE it !!!
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

My gf has always been a great tease in person but didn't really understand why I didn't always want to cum after. Now she understands more and is still awesome in person. The only downside is her lack of teasing from afar. I would prefer more text teases or pics but she's not into that. I have to initiate any sexting and then I feel even more like a perv. Lol. My only gripe would be that I want her to initiate more from afar but overall my situation is great.
0 x