Pros and cons of very short tubes

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Re: Pros and cons of very short tubes

Post by slave d »

i'm with Tame Lion on this 100%. i'd almost say "the shorter the better" but many people would disagree so i won't lol.

ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

I believe shorter is better, with very short cages do you experience shrinkage over long periods?
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

No. That's a myth.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
echobravo

Post by echobravo »

In my experience - smaller is better.

I tried a few mass market devices - notably the bon4m (both large and small) and the htv2.

I had a good experience with the UberKinky Spiral Stainless, Small length. I then decided to go custom.

I settled on a MCN contender - Flaccid Length: 2 inches (in MCN terminology) => 1.5 inch cage (taking into account the 1/4 gap and 1/4 base ring) Best to have the head touch the end of the cage.

Mark is awesome at customer service and helped guide me through the process & get the right device.
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Still not understanding why you guys feel the short is better I tried CB short for about a week and I could not find a comfortable fit and was very uncomfortable with or with out erection. Was so happy when my wife let me go back to the standard CB.
0 x
CB6000
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

[edit]
I have just realised that my answer here turning into a question and thus inadvertently hijacked this thread. I have therefore created my own question here insted.

I will confine my answer here to saying that I too am locked in the Uberkinky Stainless Steel Spiral - short version (it's the device in my profile pic - though that picture is of the regular length version). I have found a fairly effective cleaning routine that means I can wear it almost indefinitely (I will have been in it for 7 weeks tomorrow without so much as a sight of the key). I have tried the regular length version, but I am more comfortable with the shorter tube even though I am of a "good average" size (but I am a "grower").

I find that, even with the short tube, erections do last a long time (some people say that it stops them before they get started - but that's not the case with me) and it causes some discomfort. But in a funny sort of way I enjoy that discomfort. When i am awoken with a nocturnal erection filling the cage and pulling at my balls, I am reminded of the fact that I am locked and that my Wife, beside me in the bed, has the only keys, and only She can unlock me. It reminds me of the fact that orgasms are for Her, not for me. It reminds me of the fact that I must obey Her. It reminds me of the fact that I am in a FLR. And that makes me happy.
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017