Premature ejaculation fetish

Living the real life under lock and key
rotten

Premature ejaculation fetish

Post by rotten »

I know there is at least one other current topic that is similar, but mine is from the opposite perspective. I want to be a premature ejaculator. One of the last times i was released after a long lock up, i came within seconds of piv sex. I had put it in and just held it there for a few seconds, with almost no movement, i started cumming. I loved it, and my keyholder loved it too. She was impressed that i was so turned on that i came almost instantly. I've been the other extreme most of my life where i last way too long and it is really frustrating especially when the girl gets tired and just wants it to end. To experience just the opposite was mind blowing. So many emotions. The thrill of cumming, the disappointment of your keyholder, embarrassment from poor preformance, and to top it all off, i pulled out so it was ruined as well. This left me still excited yet freed up to concentrate on pleasing my keyholder in what ever way she wanted too.

So, is there anyone else that joys in premature ejaculation?

Any tips? I find plenty of tips to delay premature ejaculations, but very few on making it happen.
1 x
latexi555

Re: Premature ejaculation fetish

Post by latexi555 »

Sounds hot! Coming within seconds without moving and especially: "The thrill of cumming, the disappointment of your keyholder and embarrassment from poor preformance..."

I too have somewhat of a fetishy feelings towards premature ejaculating. I get very aroused over it when reading stories/experiences from the forums or watching videos where it happens in chastity or cuckold setting.

I'm not currently wearing any device myself but a new one that I ordered with better measurements than the last should come any day now. (It's a custom steel device and have been waiting for 5 weeks already so I'm pretty excited. ;) ) I've been on the honour system though, having orgasms in range between 1-3 times a week. Only a handfull times going longer than a week this year. Longest being one day shorth of two weeks. (That's going to change when I get my new device. :D ) Most of the times have been while having sex with my gf.

I definitely have a premature issues sometimes when having sex. Especially if I think about it as a fantasy or it has been a longer time before my last ejaculation. I also get more aroused when we dirty talk about my "sensitive" and too small penis for her loose and wet pussy and me not being able to last long enough to satisfy her. We have also talked about getting a strap-on for me to use on her. I find it very exciting to think that I would only focus on her pleasure that way and that she would get something bigger than my penis.

We have talked about that when I get my new device it would be hot if I would mostly have sex with her by using the strap-on. When it would be my time to get released I would first fuck her with strap-on and then after she would be satisfied she would take my cage off. I would then be permitted to enter into her well fucked loose vagina with my too small and quick-shooting penis and come without holding back as soon as I can. (I often have to slow down during sex because I'm about to come, so I would kinda like it that I could come as soon as I can. It would be hot if it led to even quicker ejaculations the next time.)

I have also sometimes fantasized about a some sort of game making me or her just conditioning me to become a prematre ejaculator. To a point that I couldn't help myself even if I would like to last longer. That would be extremely humiliating and hot. But I think that when I get my cage and get going on wearing it 24/7 rythm and orgasm frequency going up I will become more premature even without especially trying. :twisted:

I too would be intrested in hearing experiences and tips from others. :roll:
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

My experience suggests that the longer youre locked and without orgasm the faster you'll cum. Certainly is the case with me and i've not had a full orgasm for over a year so i doubt i'd last to insertion !!

ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

slave d wrote:My experience suggests that the longer youre locked and without orgasm the faster you'll cum. Certainly is the case with me and i've not had a full orgasm for over a year so i doubt i'd last to insertion !!
Yeah, I think that would be a safe bet. I think that concern about going off too soon is what led me to a tendency to try to make sure that the lady gets off first, which I think I can trace back to my first real sexual experience with a woman (a hooker after BT in the Army- I think I might have managed to last about 10 seconds into a BJ...it was embarrassing, and a real waste of 20 bucks, which at that time would have bought 5 cases of beer or 10 cartons of cigarettes).

I have noticed that after a period of denial it can be *very* quick and easy to get off, sometimes while still soft and sometimes in the cage with just the tiniest amount of tongue through the end slit of the CB3k.

I also find it erotic to be 'teased' about it, with Mrs. Twisted using it as one of the reasons why she needs 'boyfriends' to fuck her properly, emphasizing that my being allowed to fuck her is strictly a 'reward' for me (that I have to 'earn') because it doesn't do her any good.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

A month after Mistress Jolie and I were wed*, Mistress let me out for a clean and freshen up. She could tell I wanted something by the expression on her face. She told me to kneel next to her on the bed and started stroking her erect cock. I came all over her hand within a few strokes. I felt humiliated that I was so sensitive to her touch - in pre-chastity days I had more staying power than you could imagine. Mistress was very highly amused at how pathetic I was.

*One of the conditions of the our marriage is that there's no PIV for me and the only orgasms I receive are ruined.
0 x