Chastity is not something that you can stop

Living the real life under lock and key
lockedbill

Re: Chastity is not something that you can stop

Post by lockedbill »

You say:
...Because that would fundamentally be me saying that my being able to masturbate regularly is more important than the gigantic improvements in our relationship...
But why does stopping chastity mean you masturbate?

Why can't you just decide that the relationship with your wife, and your love for her, is more important than masturbating?

Just curious.
0 x
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

lockedbill wrote:But why does stopping chastity mean you masturbate?

Why can't you just decide that the relationship with your wife, and your love for her, is more important than masturbating?

Just curious.
Because it feels good. Why do you eat unhealthy foods even though it's better if you eat a perfectly balanced meal?
0 x
BreadBox

Post by BreadBox »

attentive_husband wrote:
lockedbill wrote:But why does stopping chastity mean you masturbate?

Just curious.
Because it feels good. Why do you eat unhealthy foods even though it's better if you eat a perfectly balanced meal?

locked bill never said he ate unhealthy. Maybe he indulges in a balanced diet.

I think, what he meant was, Just because it feels good.. does that make it right.?

Pleasure is relative to the individual. Some get pleasure from serving their wife/KH..others get pleasure form masturbating.

Everybody is in a different relationship dynamic. Please respect that not all people do things just because they feel good.

Side note: My bowel movements are much more pleasant if I eat a balanced diet. 8-)
0 x
Locked... Enjoying the ride
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

BreadBox wrote:Pleasure is relative to the individual. Some get pleasure from serving their wife/KH..others get pleasure form masturbating.
I agree. I was explaining why I need to stay locked.
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

Short times (up to several weeks) out of the cage don't have any effect on us. We've both realized that enforced chastity has changed our marriage. We are in our third year now and we will not stop. The need to jerk off is just not as important to me as the wonderful improvements in our relationship. It doesn't matter anyway, Mrs. Lion has made it clear that I will be locked the rest of my life.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

Honestly, there are times when I'm really very horny and my head is a wank bank full of temptation. If I was unlocked, I suspect within a few months I'd be masturbating :/

I first suggested chastity as an option to my (now) wife so that she could be secure I wasn't getting involved in another affair, having been caught out. I was surprised that she even wanted to give it another go, let alone try out a chastity device. It's been nearly a year since, and we're both very happy.

When we started, we didn't know much about the ins and outs of it... a chastity device was just a means to an end. It used to be a consensual arrangement too. Once Mistress had seen the lengths I was prepared to go to in order to make amens, she was happy to remove the device if I was in too much pain/discomfort with it. How that has changed - Mistress has made it clear - chastity for me is not an option any more.
0 x
tommy619

Post by tommy619 »

It is hard to stop. At times when we have had to stop because of life issues etc we always come back to it. In fact when I am not locked it feels odd and like something is missing. I definitely crave a device being on me.
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

It funny that I read this thread now because I've been having a hard time getting back into it. It's always on my mind and in my fantasies but the reality of it does not always live up to what I want it to be. When my gf is into it, I'm sold. But I just don't have the self control anymore. Not after my 34 days without.

I secretly want her to enforce it more and I believe she will get back to it eventually but I don't think we really likes the changes in me when I'm locked. She enjoys the oral and my leaking but I think she feels it's less intimate with a cage of metal between us.

I do believe once you start it's always in the brain somewhere. And I believe we will get back to it. But that that doesn't mean it's 24/7/365
0 x