No more self chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
gregstep427

No more self chastity

Post by gregstep427 »

Last year in April i started chastity me and wife had just got back together after some time apart we were married young and now our children are grow up and parents.My wife knew about my bi side and my sort of gay relationship but has now finish.
Even my gay/bi relationship i had intensity to become chastise , on Monday my wife ask me can we restart our sex life i said yes (it has been 3year since having sex with my wife) so i was open with her told her that i am in chastity but think she a some idea that was going because when on the net would leave the chastity blog for her to see.
We spoke about this she has agree to be part of my chastity and yes we had sex i was TOLD to remove my device .That was Monday night yesterday i handed my keys over to her plus ask her to read and learn how she can be my keyholder she agree so this weekend we both are researching (i have now come out ).
This morning the 3/5/2016 told my wife that yesterday was my 1st day of beening in official chastity relationship , ( she look at my strain like why tell me ) my answer was because i had not much sleep but this sleepless was because i was now part of chastity.
I like some more information from Celtic or Lioness so my wife can become a keyholder and to understand me now as chastity male
Chastity male 1year
wearing Black tiger ridem soon to be wearing HT2 clear my wife choose it
[email protected]
0 x