Who here is in a Female Led Relationship?

Living the real life under lock and key
braddogg4345

Who here is in a Female Led Relationship?

Post by braddogg4345 »

I know that most of us here are locked up and our KHs control us sexually, but how many people here are in true Female Led Relationships? I was just curious as to what exactly constitutes a FLR? I hope to someday have my relationship be a full blown FLR. I just dont know exactly how to go about it. It would be greatly appreciated if some of you salty dogs can share your FLR experiences.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Re: Who here is in a Female Led Relationship?

Post by Shepherdsflock »

If FLR is defined as the woman running the show in all aspects (sex, finances, etc.), then I doubt very many couples fall into that category. My wife loves keeping me in chastity, but she still prefersme to lead the family, and still wants me to be the initiator and aggressor in our sexual relationship. She just doesn't want me using My penis.

I have a feeling that many couples are similar in that chastity pretty much stays in the bedroom. The husband might be more active in doing housework, but most women want their men to be manly and most men want their women to be feminine. The fun of the power exchange in bed seems to be where it stops for most couples.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM has begun to push this line further after 2 years of chastity. i am still expected to deal with finances, motor vehicles and that sort of "male" thing but generally in our day to day personal life She "makes the rules". Perhaps the golden rule analogy works as in "they who have the gold make the rules" being changed to "She who has the keys makes the rules" !! i have to say i love every minute of Her added domination over me. That said we've been married over 40 years and our relationship is probably less volatile than some !!

ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
DLsKnight

Post by DLsKnight »

I am in a female led marriage and have been for several years. There is no one style or type, each couple or should I say each wife incorporates what she wants into hers.
My wife is the leader, boss, CEO, head of household, etc., not a dictator. So in most ways the only public show is my deferring to her decisions and checking with her. The same as I would with a leader, boss, etc. at work.
We discuss most things, she values my skills and knowledge and seeks my input. She makes the decisions, sets the agenda so to speak.
braddog4345, I would be happy to answer any questions. Just need to know what you would like to know.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

We have move onto a modified FLR which she seems to have grown to like. I am still doing the "manly" things around the house but there are now expectations with consequences if not followed.

She was never into punishment before but now sees the benefits of a good paddling. I hand made her a paddle last month and to my surprise she said "I'll give it a try". Well she didn't hold back as I took three good swats on the ass. "How was that" she exclaimed? :o

Here's an example of our FLR. I'm semi-retired and she still works full time. I am now expected to get out of bed in the morning and prepare her breakfast and pack her lunch for work. Well last week I neglected to place a fork and spoon in her lunch bag. I got a text around noontime informing me of my mistake and that she would be taking corrective action when she got home. I greeted her at the door (as required) and was directed to get upstairs where the paddle came out. She took a 12 sided die that we use from an old game and I was told to roll it. A six came up and I was given six good swats. As she put the paddle away she said "I'm betting Honey, I will have silverware tomorrow".

There are many more aspects to this which we are both exploring and becoming accustom too as we move forward.

In front of family and friends, nothing has changed since we married 25 years ago but now when forgetting something or going against the rules I will get the look which means I'm in trouble. ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Shepherdsflock wrote:I have a feeling that many couples are similar in that chastity pretty much stays in the bedroom. The husband might be more active in doing housework, but most women want their men to be manly and most men want their women to be feminine. The fun of the power exchange in bed seems to be where it stops for most couples.
We are similar. At one time, the idea of her being dominant in all aspects seemed appealing, but it was not her. She does enjoy being in charge of my releases (I'm only locked a few times a year... it doesn't appear that locking me is "her thing") and receiving sexual pleasure from me without pressure to reciprocate - guilt free. My guess is that I help out around the house more than the average husband, but I'm simply more of a neat freak than she is. She does like me to initiate sex and I think she expects me to be the leader of the household. But when the bedroom door is locked, she's in charge.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

slave d wrote:MsM has begun to push this line further after 2 years of chastity. i am still expected to deal with finances, motor vehicles and that sort of "male" thing but generally in our day to day personal life She "makes the rules". Perhaps the golden rule analogy works as in "they who have the gold make the rules" being changed to "She who has the keys makes the rules" !! i have to say i love every minute of Her added domination over me. That said we've been married over 40 years and our relationship is probably less volatile than some !!

ld
Similar for us, she still likes me to be the "Male" or knight in shining armor, and the consumate gentleman in public, but at home she reigns supreme, albeit she value my input and I handle most of the finances, simply because it's one of my strengths in dealing with financial issues etc, but the rest is hers, including our social agenda... Been in a FLR now for 3 years, and in 24/7 chastity for just over 1 year - must agree, this way and in a FLR with domestic discipline included... I am a much better husband, and there is virtually zero volatility on my side, moodiness is zero etc.... I love our FLR and after 20 years of marriage, we should have started sooner, I would have loved her to take control 15 years ago.. And she agrees. She loves being naturally dominant... Which before caused us to fight a lot, until I realized it's better and much sexier being her submissive (giving her control sexually has trebled our sex life...)

Outward we are the envy of many couples, who always comment how in love we are, and how much attention I give her, treating her like a queen, pulling her chair, opening car doors, making sure she is comfortable etc - it just works for us :D
0 x