Ruined orgasms

Living the real life under lock and key
Silent One

Ruined orgasms

Post by Silent One »

My Mistress is pretty new to all this, especially chastity. Can anyone think of some good websites she can go to to help her with information especially ruined orgasms?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: Ruined orgasms

Post by Locked by LRC »

Mistress Ivey is where LRC got a lot of her information. A search of Ruined Orgasms at her site brought up the following; http://mistressivey.blogspot.com/search?q=ruined+orgasm

She may be able to find something there, however, be warned if she learns to well. ;)
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
McAndrew

Post by McAndrew »

(I have to keep repeating this, but we are more into orgasm denial than long term chastity. However this forum is about the only one that isn't overrun by fantasists, so I'll post here.)

A cruel and unusual punishment:

To avoid painful punishment the self inflicted ruined orgasm has evolved.
Basically I have to masturbate, but I am then scored on the length of time between stroking and coming and how far it spurts.
So I have to edge myself as long as I can stand and then ruin my own orgasm.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

McAndrew wrote: I am then scored on how far it spurts.
Kinda like a javelin toss? :lol: 8-)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

McAndrew wrote:(I have to keep repeating this, but we are more into orgasm denial than long term chastity. However this forum is about the only one that isn't overrun by fantasists, so I'll post here.)
'Chastity' is just a means of enforcing the denial. Not much difference, in my book.
A cruel and unusual punishment:

To avoid painful punishment the self inflicted ruined orgasm has evolved.
What sort of 'painful' punishment are you avoiding?
Basically I have to masturbate, but I am then scored on the length of time between stroking and coming and how far it spurts.
I'm curious about the 'scoring'. I can clamp down hard enough that I just get a slow dribble instead of a 'spurt'...in fact, I'm not sure that I *can* 'spurt' anymore.

What happens as a result of your 'score'?

Is it better to have a long time between stroking and ejaculation?

Is it better to 'spurt' a longer distance, or as little as possible?
So I have to edge myself as long as I can stand and then ruin my own orgasm.
It sounds like an interesting conundrum. If I were going to design a 'penalty' program based on this concept, I think the first thing would be that there would be a *very* unpleasant penalty for full orgasm, something that would definitely be a deterrent. The nature of this penalty would depend on what would be most motivational to the subject (in the ideal situation, it would be something that would be erotic in fantasy, but that he wouldn't really want to occur).

The second goal would be to achieve a long duration between starting and ending, in order to have a long period of maximum arousal without orgasm. The shorter the time, the more severe/unpleasant the penalty. Perhaps, there might even be a 'reward' of some sort for exceeding some predetermined amount of time.

Third, distance of 'spurt' would be an indicator of the strength of the 'orgasm'/ejaculation. Longer distances would be considered to be more pleasurable (and more desirable, from the point of view of the subject) and therefore would be discouraged. Penalties for longer distances would be more severe/unpleasant than penalties for shorter distances.

Of course, there would have to be an additional penalty to be paid simply for having been allowed the pleasure of stimulation, and ultimate 'orgasm', no matter how 'ruined' it may have been. :twisted:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted