Cremastic Reflex and Base Ring

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Cremastic Reflex and Base Ring

Post by sirmebane »

So the cremaster muscles spend their life determining when the testicles need to rise and drop to maintain proper temperature and fertility.

My package never drops far away and exercise like running brings in everything really tight for about an hour after I stop whatever I'm doing. Wearing a cock ring, I have learned many helpful lessons like the size I thought was correct is not nearly small enough. When I start vigorous physical activity, everything draws up and the ring is empty.

While I keep experimenting, I wonder if anyone has any key tips when dealing with this reflex. I wonder if I have a ring small enough to keep everything inside, will I make myself miserable when it draws up as nature requires.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Cremastic Reflex and Base Ring

Post by sirmebane »

So no one had any thoughts on this so I'll just tell you what I've learned.

My cock ring in the experiment was simply too large, I bought two sizes and even the smaller of the two was just too big for my needs.

I bought a cheapo Chinese cage and during the process of getting used to it, I did a quick jog down the road to determine if running caged would be possible. It is a heavy steel cage and the whole package is a half pound which presented a very torturous situation for me when running.

Fast forward several weeks of wearing his heavy cage off and on (more off) and the weight is still a factor but what I have learned in the time has helped me cope. The whole point of this thread was I wasn't sure what would happen when the balls were trapped and the cremaster reflex kicked in. I could see a miserable experience as they were drawn up and trapped at the same time.

I found the right underwear to support the cage, I KNOW it is there when I run but it isn't uncomfortable in a 4 mile and a 5 mile run (other than a little chaffing which doesn't require a cage to happen). There was no painful reflex even though the cage traps my testicles and holds them out at the end of the sac.

The next cage will be lighter but at least I know it can be done.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123