Custom cages... The good, bad and ugly...

Living the real life under lock and key
Caged55

Custom cages... The good, bad and ugly...

Post by Caged55 »

Much has been written about various types of cages, with various preferences for a variety of models. For genuine 24/7 wear I have found the Jailbird from Mature Metal very easy to "adjust" to, it's easy to keep clean and I literally forget I'm wearing it at times. Although I love my JB, KH would prefer an integrated lock versus a security screw or a clanging padlock, yet the design is super comfortable, easy to keep clean and she loves the look of it...

What modifications would you prefer to make your cage more comfortable, sexier/kinkiest yet practical for everyday wear and a realistic 24/7 locked-up "life"?
0 x
Aarkey

Re: Custom cages... The good, bad and ugly...

Post by Aarkey »

I too have a JB and I wish I got a custom belt sooner. It is super easy to clean and fits very well.

Like you, I would love if it had an integrated key. But for me the most important trait (and one that my JB does NOT have) is being able to keep the base ring on after the cage is removed.

I also have my JB modified with an extra bar at the bottom front, which I put a second lock through my frenum ring & lock to the cage - so pull out from the back is not possible for me.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
TitaniumChastiTi

Re: Custom cages... The good, bad and ugly...

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

Caged55 wrote:What modifications would you prefer to make your cage more comfortable, sexier/kinkiest yet practical for everyday wear and a realistic 24/7 locked-up "life"?
The main reason I designed and made my own was the custom locking system and of course the ultralight material.
0 x