Tightness/ pain in head of penis while erect

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedwithlove

Tightness/ pain in head of penis while erect

Post by Lockedwithlove »

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I don't feel anything when I'm flaccid, all feels normal. When I'm hard though I get like a tightness and pain in the head of my penis when I'm really hard. I was thinking this might be more so from not being allowed to get hard all week and the skin isn't as elastic. It won't stop me from cuming but it's uncomfortable and a little alarming. Has anyone else ever dealt with this?
0 x
Michele

Re: Tightness/ pain in head of penis while erect

Post by Michele »

Sounds exactly life what CM experiences. I make him use lotion as much as possible to keep the skin supple and stretchy. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Lockedwithlove

Post by Lockedwithlove »

Lady M wrote:Sounds exactly life what CM experiences. I make him use lotion as much as possible to keep the skin supple and stretchy. :)
Thanks, I'm gonna give that a try, ill see if mistress would be willing to give me a middle of the week tease and lotion me up just to keep things stretched out. Perhaps since we've been at this for a year now things may have changed. Consequently I'm wondering if when I'm unlocked I'm just getting much harder than I was before. It's amazing how sensitive my penis has become. We took a walk last night and I wore a pair of boxers I hadn't worn for a year and they rubbed the head of my penis and it felt like a rug burn!
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Lockedwithlove wrote:Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I don't feel anything when I'm flaccid, all feels normal.
I haven't experienced that, but I'm curious - are you getting out on any regular basis to stretch the skin? I would think that after a long period of time without ever getting a full erection that the skin would lose its elasticity.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I go a month or more without being released for anything other than cleaning. No erections. I have not had this problem. If you're wearing the Holy Trainer, it could have something to do with the little tab at the top of the tube that pushes into the penis shaft during erection attempts. Maybe you have bruised or strained on of the ligaments or nerves that run along the top of the penile shaft.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Lockedwithlove,

I don't have to meet hubby out to lotion... he just does it between the bars. I guess it depends what type of cage you're in.

I will say that I don't think this happens to everyone but after not having an erection for awhile I have heard it happening to plenty of guys.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Lockedwithlove

Post by Lockedwithlove »

Lady M wrote:Lockedwithlove,

I don't have to meet hubby out to lotion... he just does it between the bars. I guess it depends what type of cage you're in.

I will say that I don't think this happens to everyone but after not having an erection for awhile I have heard it happening to plenty of guys.
Good to know I'm not the only one :) the pain has subsided after 4 days of being unlocked and everything feels normal. I'm back in the cage and happy to be there. This just might be something I have to deal with on occasion. It wasnt bad enough that I couldn't feel pleasure but it was a little alarming at first. Let's hope all stays well (fingers crossed).
0 x