Somewhat newbie needs advice

Living the real life under lock and key
inleftfield

Somewhat newbie needs advice

Post by inleftfield »

Hey everyone,

My journey into chastity has been interesting, heres a quick back story. Like most, I found out about it before my wife did. I purchased a knockoff cb6000 and mentioned it to the wife as fun and it never really took off, not sure why. Fast forward 2 years and in an attempt to spice things up oddly enough we both purchased at the same time the master series jailhouse? We'll we played off and on, one broke and the other rusted after 6 days of continuous use. At one point in tbe beginning I had put it on and gone to work and told her and she said that when I got home she'd be doing me with a strap on for putting it on without her.

Fast forward and both of the devices we had are gone. I want to get another one and we had talked about it but its at the point of getting something good that wont break in 2 months but also means spending 200-300 for something metal, the jailbird is what I want. Her idea of chastity is putting it on and going out for the night and having fun when we get home which is fine but I don't want to spend that kind of money on something that's so short term.

The advice I'm looking for comes in a few areas, has anyone had their S/O into chastity somewhat but for short term like that? How did you bring up more long term to her? Shes not a domme, more vanilla so I'm surprised she even can get into this. My other question is how did/do you bring it up? I feel like sometimes shes in the mood to talk about it and other times anything I mention falls on deaf ears and makes me not want to talk about it again, makes me timid to then bring the topic up anytime down the road.

Any input would be cool. thanks!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Somewhat newbie needs advice

Post by TwistedMister »

Her idea of chastity is putting it on and going out for the night and having fun when we get home which is fine but I don't want to spend that kind of money on something that's so short term.
There are several people here who have purchased some of the inexpensive Chinese devices that were actually Stainless Steel as advertised. Perhaps that would be a good idea at this point.
The advice I'm looking for comes in a few areas, has anyone had their S/O into chastity somewhat but for short term like that? How did you bring up more long term to her? Shes not a domme, more vanilla so I'm surprised she even can get into this. My other question is how did/do you bring it up? I feel like sometimes shes in the mood to talk about it and other times anything I mention falls on deaf ears and makes me not want to talk about it again, makes me timid to then bring the topic up anytime down the road.
Sometimes you just have to be patient and wait for the opportunity to arise, sometimes you have to create the opportunity. You know your OH better than any of us do, and are in the best position to determine which approach is better at the time. In either case, it would appear that you need to go about it in small steps, pushing too hard could cause her to back off.

Perhaps, the next time the subject comes up, you could mention that you think it might be interesting to go for more than just an evening, say, a day or two, and see what she says. Or, you could introduce the idea of letting a game of chance determine the length of the lock-up- in that way, she doesn't have to be a 'domme', she's just going along with the 'rules' of the game. Initially, you could keep the duration limited, such as using the roll of a single die. Keep the 'rules' simple, providing her with slightly increased opportunities for pleasurable/convenient 'benefits' for the duration, things that she would like and that you would eagerly do for her, no 'domming' just letting her get comfortable with the idea that she can enjoy being able to ask for what she wants and having you provide it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

MyBride was willing to consider long term when she saw that when i was caged i was much more thoughtful, i was a better more attentive lover and i looked for ways to help around the house. If she can see the benefits of keeping you caged she might be more willing to try it.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
Jasmic68

Post by Jasmic68 »

My Wife is utterly uninterested in any Femdom nonsense, (her words, not mine, so don't shout at me!) and is only interested in us having an FLR in the sense that she has always been in charge anyway. She is however very much interested in long term denial as she has seen first hand the effect this has on me and she loves it.

Basically show your OH what happens when you are locked up for a week, maybe two and then she teases you. The difference between that sort of length of time and a few days is significant. My Wife is currently making me go longer than ever before, we are currently on 7 weeks. And yes, I do mean 'we'!
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.