Advice need again...sigh

Living the real life under lock and key
Silent One

Advice need again...sigh

Post by Silent One »

I was in chastity for 6 days straight. I loved it, but then one of my balls decided to slip out. Now it always slips out of chastity. I can't keep in in, its always the same one. Anyone have any advice on what to do. I am wearing a Holy Trainer 2
0 x
VinnyDee

Re: Advice need again...sigh

Post by VinnyDee »

Like women have breasts that are not exactly the same size as each other, so it is with balls. I wore the HT v2 myself for a few months. I just bought a smaller ring and the problem went away. One thing I have learned is that my balls can fit through a space as small as a 1/2". Try the next smaller ring size. In my first year of chastity I learned that you have to use the ring that works with your smallest ball. Even so, Once or twice a year, my ball will slip out through that small gap between the ring and cage.

Here is a tip that I learned. I used to lubricate my balls before bedtime and that just made it easier for them to slip out. Now I just lubricate under the ring about 2 hours before bed time and that keeps the ring from sliding around.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

There was a young lady from Assizes
whose breasts were two different sizes.
One was so small
it was nothing at all,
but the other was huge and won prizes.
0 x
Silent One

Post by Silent One »

OK Thanks
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

You could try the next smaller size ring and see if that helps.
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

I appreciate your humour Tom if no one else does ;-)
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

TitaniumChastiTi wrote:I appreciate your humour Tom if no one else does ;-)
+1
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Bird in a Cage wrote:
TitaniumChastiTi wrote:I appreciate your humour Tom if no one else does ;-)
+1

Sshh! Don't encourage him.
0 x
locked4now

Post by locked4now »

I too have had problems in the past with the HTv2 and ball slipping. The plastic cage and ring combined with brass locker is not a good mix. The brass is much harder and wears into the plastic after a short while. Just a slight change at the locking point will make the cage to ring gap increase dramatically.

The only real solution to this is to get a great fitting stainless steel device. This in itself is easier said than done. It takes quite a bit of dedication to spend that kind of dollars on a device, wait as long as it takes to get it built, then usually it will not be perfect and will be returned for adjustments. It also takes some time for your body to adapt to wearing a device, as it changes, which causes the device fit to loosen up.

Finally, I am sure it is getting warmer down in your area, and I found that the HTv2 plastic loosens up as it gets warmer... Stainless steel seems to stick to your skin a little more, which makes you notice it a little more than HTv2 plastic, but that helps keep those balls in place. I do not use any lube at all with the stainless steel..

Not sure this is what you wanted to hear, but it will take some additional commitment on your part to get a device that will truly trap your balls...
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Man, it sounds like it's near impossible to wear these damn things. We should all just give up.
0 x