College student with questions

Living the real life under lock and key
curious_college

College student with questions

Post by curious_college »

I'm currently 19 and in college. I have the unfortunate habit of grabbing my penis and scrotum (particularly scrotum) during the day, especially in class. That, and masturbation (though thankfully I can keep that one private). My SO and some close friends have commented on it, and I figure I should direct my sexual urges elsewhere. I stumbled across these chastity cages things and I'm just wondering how they work. Do they really prevent masturbation? How exactly do they work? Do I hold my own key?

I'm not into BDSM, I'm just wondering how it all works.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: College student with questions

Post by Locked by LRC »

Unless you get a serious full belt or are extremely lucky, the common ball trap device will not stop you from masturbating if you really want to; it will make it inconvenient and/or awkward. If you want to have something that will make you think twice before you masturbate, it will work.

A quick answer to your other questions. A base ring goes completely around your testicles and penis. Then your penis goes into a tube. A pin goes though the base ring to a tab on the penis tube. A padlock is placed at the end of the pin. Then give all keys to your significant other and they now become your Key Holder.

It will not stop you from grabbing your crotch all the time, that's something you will have to teach yourself to stop.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

It may not help, in fact it could make it worse. Or, maybe it would be the opposite and help. Hard to say. Buy one and give it a try.
Last edited by Shepherdsflock on Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
curious_college

Locked by LRC wrote:Unless you get a serious full belt or are extremely lucky, the common ball trap device will not stop you from masturbating if you really want to; it will make it inconvenient and/or awkward. If you want to have something that will make you think twice before you masturbate, it will work.
Okay, so my understanding of these things is that even if I do masturbate, I won't get an erection. Isn't that how these work?
Locked by LRC wrote:A quick answer to your other questions. A base ring goes completely around your testicles and penis. Then your penis goes into a tube. A pin goes though the base ring to a tab on the penis tube. A padlock is placed at the end of the pin. Then give all keys to your significant other and they now become your Key Holder.
So I won't be able to masturbate without my girlfriend's permission? How exactly would that arrangement work?
Locked by LRC wrote:It will not stop you from grabbing your crotch all the time, that's something you will have to teach yourself to stop.
0 x
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

curious_college wrote:
Locked by LRC wrote:Unless you get a serious full belt or are extremely lucky, the common ball trap device will not stop you from masturbating if you really want to; it will make it inconvenient and/or awkward. If you want to have something that will make you think twice before you masturbate, it will work.
Okay, so my understanding of these things is that even if I do masturbate, I won't get an erection. Isn't that how these work?

Not quite. To masturbate you would have to pull your penis out of the tube which sometimes can be very difficult to impossible, while other times pretty easy. With your penis out of the tube you will still have the whole device would still be hanging from your testicles. Can be pretty inconvenient or painful depending on how aggressive you are. When you have finished you will still have to slide your penis back into the tube, which is often the more difficult part.

Locked by LRC wrote:A quick answer to your other questions. A base ring goes completely around your testicles and penis. Then your penis goes into a tube. A pin goes though the base ring to a tab on the penis tube. A padlock is placed at the end of the pin. Then give all keys to your significant other and they now become your Key Holder.
So I won't be able to masturbate without my girlfriend's permission? How exactly would that arrangement work?

If she holds the keys then the only way it would come off is when she lets you out with the keys you gave her.
Locked by LRC wrote:It will not stop you from grabbing your crotch all the time, that's something you will have to teach yourself to stop.
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.
curious_college

Forherdesire wrote:
curious_college wrote:

Not quite. To masturbate you would have to pull your penis out of the tube which sometimes can be very difficult to impossible, while other times pretty easy. With your penis out of the tube you will still have the whole device would still be hanging from your testicles. Can be pretty inconvenient or painful depending on how aggressive you are. When you have finished you will still have to slide your penis back into the tube, which is often the more difficult part.

If she holds the keys then the only way it would come off is when she lets you out with the keys you gave her.
So, in short, I can't masturbate without pulling my penis out of the tube, and I can't pull it out of the tube unless my girlfriend (or whoever has the key) gives me the key?
0 x
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

In short. Yes
0 x
curious_college

Forherdesire wrote:In short. Yes
When would she give it to me?
0 x
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

That depends on when and what you two discuss? It depends on why you're putting the device on. Some guys here are only let out once or twice a month. Some are once a week, while others are let every night for sleeping. Myself it depends on two things; how frisky my wife is and to get a full night of sleep if I haven't slept well for about a week prior to that.
0 x
curious_college

Forherdesire wrote:That depends on when and what you two discuss? It depends on why you're putting the device on. Some guys here are only let out once or twice a month. Some are once a week, while others are let every night for sleeping. Myself it depends on two things; how frisky my wife is and to get a full night of sleep if I haven't slept well for about a week prior to that.
My SO and my family would prefer I don't masturbate, except if alone in bed. My girlfriend wants me to focus my attention on her rather than on myself, if you know what I mean...
0 x