College student with questions

Living the real life under lock and key
Forherdesire

Re: College student with questions

Post by Forherdesire »

Then what I would suggest is you do a little more research here asking any questions you think you need too. Then have a honest conversation with your SO about this and see where it goes from there.
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

curious_college wrote: My SO and my family would prefer I don't masturbate, except if alone in bed.
:?

Ironically, having a device locked on can make you even *more* aroused, simply because for a while (until you get used to it) you tend to focus on it because it's a new thing.
0 x
curious_college

Post by curious_college »

Forherdesire wrote:Then what I would suggest is you do a little more research here asking any questions you think you need too. Then have a honest conversation with your SO about this and see where it goes from there.
She doesn't want me to masturbate, period, because she thinks it's gross. She would rather have me be with her.
Tom Allen wrote:
curious_college wrote: My SO and my family would prefer I don't masturbate, except if alone in bed.
Ironically, having a device locked on can make you even *more* aroused, simply because for a while (until you get used to it) you tend to focus on it because it's a new thing.
But it will eventually prevent or hinder me from masturbating/getting an erection, right?
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

curious_college wrote:
Forherdesire wrote:Then what I would suggest is you do a little more research here asking any questions you think you need too. Then have a honest conversation with your SO about this and see where it goes from there.
She doesn't want me to masturbate, period, because she thinks it's gross. She would rather have me be with her.
Tom Allen wrote:
But it will eventually prevent or hinder me from masturbating/getting an erection, right?
It will hinder erections. It won't totally prevent them, but a normal amount of arousal probably won't pull the device up. If I'm really really aroused I can get a strong enough erection to pull the device and my testicles up.

A device will hinder or prevent masturbation. I tried masturbating in my Holy Trainer once out of curiosity and couldn't manage to reach orgasm. But if you're dead set on masturbating, you'll find a way. If you're flaccid, you can pull out of almost any device and then masturbate. If you're hard, pulling out is nearly impossible without hurting yourself.

How successful the device is at preventing masturbation all depends on how committed you are to stopping. The device is not 100% secure, and cheating is not hard. The device just presents enough of an obstacle that masturbation becomes inconvenient. It also gives you a constant reminder that you aren't supposed to be masturbating. It provides a psychological speed bump to masturbation. It won't stop you, but it will make you reconsider when you're tempted.
0 x
curious_college

Shepherdsflock wrote:A device will hinder or prevent masturbation. I tried masturbating in my Holy Trainer once out of curiosity and couldn't manage to reach orgasm.
So it won't prevent me from getting an erection, but it will prevent me from getting an masturbating?
Shepherdsflock wrote:But if you're dead set on masturbating, you'll find a way. If you're flaccid, you can pull out of almost any device and then masturbate. If you're hard, pulling out is nearly impossible without hurting yourself.
Shepherdsflock wrote:How successful the device is at preventing masturbation all depends on how committed you are to stopping. The device is not 100% secure, and cheating is not hard. The device just presents enough of an obstacle that masturbation becomes inconvenient. It also gives you a constant reminder that you aren't supposed to be masturbating. It provides a psychological speed bump to masturbation. It won't stop you, but it will make you reconsider when you're tempted.
I thought that's the entire point of the lock. So I can't pull it out.

Also, a question: the device is sized based on your size when flacid. So, what happens when/if I get an erection and my penis tries to expand? If there's not enough room (and from what I understand, there won't be), won't that be painful?

Also, I'm curious how I should mention this to my SO.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I would not call it painful. It just feels like you're being squeezed a bit.

As for telling your SO, that's up to you. Does she even know about your masturbation? If so, does she know how serious you are about stopping? Is it important to her that you stop? Those would all be good starting points. Tell her how hard it is to stop and that you feel like you need some help. Then you could tell her that you were looking online for something that could help you. And you found this thing called a chastity device. See how she responds.
0 x
curious_college

Shepherdsflock wrote:I would not call it painful. It just feels like you're being squeezed a bit.
When I read online, it said that getting an erection would be painful with the device on, and that can help to discourage masturbation.
Shepherdsflock wrote:As for telling your SO, that's up to you. Does she even know about your masturbation? If so, does she know how serious you are about stopping? Is it important to her that you stop? Those would all be good starting points. Tell her how hard it is to stop and that you feel like you need some help. Then you could tell her that you were looking online for something that could help you. And you found this thing called a chastity device. See how she responds.
Yes she knows and yes she wants me to stop. She wants me to... Focus my energies on her instead.

So, should I ask her to be my key holder? And how often should she let me out?
0 x
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

If this is something that you think is worthwhile to pursue, you will have to choose a device and make sure it fits well and comfortable. There is an adjustment period that you will need the key for to make sure if it doesn't fit well you can take it off. You will have to measure yourself length and girth several times while flaccid and look for the best one that fits your measurements. Most people really like the stainless steel ones and end up going custom. We are all different for the most part. During that time you and your SO should have honest conversations on how you think you should proceed with the keys and the device. There is a well of information here on what your conversations should be about.
0 x
curious_college

Forherdesire wrote:If this is something that you think is worthwhile to pursue, you will have to choose a device and make sure it fits well and comfortable. There is an adjustment period that you will need the key for to make sure if it doesn't fit well you can take it off. You will have to measure yourself length and girth several times while flaccid and look for the best one that fits your measurements. Most people really like the stainless steel ones and end up going custom. We are all different for the most part. During that time you and your SO should have honest conversations on how you think you should proceed with the keys and the device. There is a well of information here on what your conversations should be about.
Can you post links to some of those conversations?

So, is it about what I want, or what my SO wants in regards to wearing the device? Cuz she's the one that wants me to stop masturbating.

Where can I find the stainless steel ones? Link?
0 x
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

As to conversations no I can't. You will have to seek them out or someone who has a better grasp of the site can help.

As to the devices I have used mature metal for the last year. It works well. You can look in the devices forum.

Sorry I can't be much help. I am working off a mobile device.
0 x