Places to show off your male chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
Locked Driver

Places to show off your male chastity?

Post by Locked Driver »

Are there places you can show off your male chastity?

Early into learning about male chastity I believe I saw a thread somewhere, maybe here, about male chastity events, where wives/girlfriends could bring their husbands/boyfriends and when they entered the males would have to remain bottomless with their male chastity devices on display.

Basically, it would be a normal social atmosphere except males would be bottomless with locked cocks.

I believe the events were taking place at local sex stores but not the creepy kind no one wants to be seen in, the kind where are more lingerie than sleazy.

Ideas or can someone point me in a direction?
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Re: Places to show off your male chastity?

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Just go to Walmart. They get all kinds of crazy people doing weird stuff. Google "people of Wal-Mart".
0 x
chaste4fun

Post by chaste4fun »

If you live in/close to a large metropolitan area, there's a solid chance there's some sort of kink community in the area, try contacting them and seeing if they have any bdsm events.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Shepherdsflock wrote:Just go to Walmart. They get all kinds of crazy people doing weird stuff. Google "people of Wal-Mart".
:lol: :o :lol:
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

'Alice' posts events going on in San Fran from time to time. I don't know of any other than that, but then, I haven't really looked.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

Go to a nude beach locked up. If not near the ocean or lake, try a nudist colony. When I lived in NYC, there were all sorts of Munches for various fetishes. I occasionally went to a BDSM club where wearing a chastity device was tame compared to what most others and I were wearing or doing. :) I am no longer in shape for nude beaches but my wife and I used to be and we met some kinky people there.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

PLEASE do not just go to a nude beach locked up. Many nude beaches are not necessarily kink friendly, and some of the members would take offense to someone sporting their kink.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I would check fetlife, plenty of areas have munches and kink get togethers or play parties.

I agree with Tom, it's your responsibility to be responsible with your kink and you can not subject others to it unwillingly, it's just not cool.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast