Hornier after orgasm?

Living the real life under lock and key
Shepherdsflock

Hornier after orgasm?

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Although we have agreed that my chastity will be permanent, my wife has no problem if I manage to have an occasional orgasm, so long as it doesn't involve being unlocked and I don't make it the focus of our sex life (if I am seeking an orgasm, it makes her upset, but if it just happens on its own she doesn't mind). Well, last night I must have been more excited than usual and managed to have an orgasm. It felt great, but I didn't ejaculate very much. Maybe this would be classified as a ruined orgasm. I'm not sure since we don't really do the ruined orgasm thing.

Anyway, normally I feel disinterested in sex after an orgasm. But today I'm super horny, way more than I was before the orgasm. Does anyone else experience an amplification of libido after a caged orgasm?
0 x

Re: Hornier after orgasm?

Post by newbie »

I had a similar situation this weekend where my wife and I were having sex with me being locked and giving her oral when she told me to take it off so we could have PIV sex. I unlocked and she proceeded to try and get me hard once I was released. This handjob went on for a few minutes until finally I came, still being limp. It felt good, but in the morning I was more horny than I was even before I came. It felt more like I would expect a ruined orgasm to feel, which I attributed to just being limp and almost being forced to cum.

I realize you were locked at the time but your story did strike some parallels to what I went thru.
0 x
Last orgasm: October 20, 2016. Masturbated while locked. :(

Last PIV: been a while

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
Currently locked part time in a Clear Holy Trainer V2 Standard, 40mm ring.
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

I am always super horny the day after an orgasm. The male sex drive is always recharging. Think of it like hunger. You eat, are satisfied but wake up hungry in the morning. Men are hard wired to spread their seed, all day, every day. For some it may take a day or two before they are horny again. For others, like me, you can be horny than the day you had your orgasm, the next day. Our pesky hormones want us to have sex as often as possible. Technically we can impregnate many women a day, every day of the year and still want to do it the next day. This is why men are always horny and tend to cheat if they cannot get any at home. :)

Our hormones are constantly pushing us to have sex. The extent to which an individual is affected by them varies person by person, just like hunger.
0 x
groundedBird

Post by groundedBird »

It happens to me often, caged or not. I remember un-caged times where I would jerk off 4 times in a day and other times where I didn't do it for like 10 days.
In my case, all self induced orgasms with the cage on are less intense, for physical reasons, but I believe also for physiological reasons. I know I'm having something I'm not supposed to have and as soon as I top over the edge I often find myself stopping the stimulation.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Shepherdsflock wrote:Although we have agreed that my chastity will be permanent, my wife has no problem if I manage to have an occasional orgasm, so long as it doesn't involve being unlocked and I don't make it the focus of our sex life (if I am seeking an orgasm, it makes her upset, but if it just happens on its own she doesn't mind). Well, last night I must have been more excited than usual and managed to have an orgasm. It felt great, but I didn't ejaculate very much. Maybe this would be classified as a ruined orgasm. I'm not sure since we don't really do the ruined orgasm thing.

Anyway, normally I feel disinterested in sex after an orgasm. But today I'm super horny, way more than I was before the orgasm. Does anyone else experience an amplification of libido after a caged orgasm?
I'd say it was partly or mostly ruined. And, yes, during periods of chastity I have found that getting a ruined O tends to result in an even greater sense of horniness the following day.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted