Sore penis after frequent teasing

Living the real life under lock and key
kkw

Sore penis after frequent teasing

Post by kkw »

My husband and I are relatively new to male chastity. We are currently in the middle of the longest denial period that we have done. I have had frequent edging sessions with him everyday sometimes more than once. We use a lot of water based lubricant but apparently it's not getting the job done. This has caused some pretty severe soreness on the skin of his penis. Is there a way around this? (Obviously less teasing would solve the problem, but there is no fun in that)

Any suggestions?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: Sore penis after frequent teasing

Post by Locked by LRC »

Not saying it's the problem but water based lubricants tend to dry fairly quickly. The savvy frequent masturbator relies on a cream made specifically for masturbation. Not me, well at least anymore. ;)

There are many brands but to give you an idea of what it is here's a couple of Amazon links; http://www.amazon.com/Swiss-Premium-Mas ... B0094VCV08
http://www.amazon.com/Wicked-Sensual-Ca ... B008Z9Z2WE
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
kkw

Post by kkw »

The water based stuff we use does dry really quickly and we do end up using a lot of it each time...it never dries all the way... But maybe looking into a new lube would help....
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Give the poor guy a break. Every day, sometimes more than once, is a lot.
0 x
groundedBird

Post by groundedBird »

Shepherdsflock wrote:Give the poor guy a break. Every day, sometimes more than once, is a lot.
ROFL :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
0 x
VampireElf

Post by VampireElf »

The penis heals very quickly. I had a sore cock very often ;) but I dont have anymore. It seems like regular jerking is solving the problem. When I'm not chaste and dont edge a lot, I get a sore cock pretty quickly if I just jerk too much.
When I'm chaste and jerk and edge a lot every day, I never get sore anymore! I havent had a sore cock for more then a year, even with daily long time edging. So I think the cock just gets used to it. But thats just my experiance
0 x
posfordranger

Post by posfordranger »

Shepherdsflock wrote:Give the poor guy a break. Every day, sometimes more than once, is a lot.
"Poor guy" here. I love the frequent teasing. I think it's supposed to have the opposite effect, but it actually makes me feel very content.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

kkw wrote:The water based stuff we use does dry really quickly and we do end up using a lot of it each time...it never dries all the way... But maybe looking into a new lube would help....
Silicone based lubricant may last longer.

You can also try other methods of 'teasing', that do not necessarily need to involve such stroking. One can be teased in other ways- orally, with a vibrator, stimulating other parts of the body while avoiding touching the penis, or even purely mentally. There are *lots* of things you can do for fun and amusement.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

posfordranger wrote:
"Poor guy" here. I love the frequent teasing. I think it's supposed to have the opposite effect, but it actually makes me feel very content.
I understand how you feel, I'm just speaking from a wear and tear perspective. Even with good lube, that's a lot of friction given the frequency. I don't think you could avoid soreness with that much frequency.

I agree with TwistedMister. I would try to involve more variety. Throwing in a couple of days per week where the wife stimulates and touches everything EXCEPT the penis could offer the needed relief for his skin and create even more desire for the days when he gets penile stimulation.
0 x
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

My wife and I use Coconut oil. Works well for teasing and massage oil as well.
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.