Perhaps someone needs this advice...

Living the real life under lock and key
MrMarket

Perhaps someone needs this advice...

Post by MrMarket »

I've experimented with chastity on and off for a couple of years. One problem that I've had is dribbling pee after locking up. Sometimes everything worked fine, other times not so much. It seems that my penis would get bunched between the ring (CB6000s( and the tube on the bottom side. I tried expermenting with the stocking method and could never seem to get it to work well (probably just me). However I saw this video the other day (explicit, definately NSFW) http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Lockin ... 000-790080. Simple, and for me very effective. All of a sudden everything is in the tube that supposed to be and no problems. The guy in the video has the cord on the top of his penis, I put it on the bottom of mine because I felt that was what needed to be pulled in the most. Anyway, for me it has worked and I thought I'd pass it along because others might be having something close to the same problem.
0 x
spandexpauly

Re: Perhaps someone needs this advice...

Post by spandexpauly »

thanks for sharing. Kinda happy I didn't purchase the CB-6000 for my first device after watching that video. The Holy Trainer is a breeze to get on compared to that.
0 x
ManagedMan

Post by ManagedMan »

Using a cord is an interesting variation on the Stocking Method. With a plastic cage, I prefer using a thin, stretchy men's dress sock. Put it over the penis without any lube, pull the sock through the tube, and pull your penis in, pulling all the side skin to the end of the tube. I like not using lube so that the skin tends to stay put better. This way you can maintain pee alignment much easier too.
0 x
Currently wearing: MCN Contender sized short
Also have: HT2 short black, HT2 regular clear, CB-6000, CB-6000s, BirdLock Original
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

I found it easier to have a custom made device so that I could just slide into when flaccid the my penis barely touching the sides and tips of the cage. No more hassles.
0 x