How long do you typically go between orgasms?

Living the real life under lock and key

How long do you typically go between full/pleasurable orgasms?

Total votes: 0

VampireElf

Re: How long do you typically go between orgasms?

Post by VampireElf »

I'm in permanent denial. My girlfriend hasnt even allowed me a single orgasm since I know her, what is 11 month now
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

VampireElf wrote:I'm in permanent denial. My girlfriend hasnt even allowed me a single orgasm since I know her, what is 11 month now
That's a long time…looks like you'll definitely be passing a full year!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

Wow, vampireElf! That is impressive: eleven months!!

I presume and hope that, in the meantime, your girlfriend gets lots of orgasms. Ha-ha!!
0 x
warwick

Post by warwick »

with us it is typically 1-2 weeks. she keeps me locked mon-Friday ( I am retired she works full time) on Friday she usually unlocks me. If i'm lucky I get to come on the weekend what ever way she chooses and how many times she lets me. sometimes I get nothing at all except 2 days out of the cage. then sunday night she locks me back up. if i'm really lucky I will get a quick release during the week but as soon as we are done its right back in.

robby
0 x
Jasmic68

Post by Jasmic68 »

When I first answered the question about the time between orgasms I chose the 30 to 60 days option. At the time I was on the lower end of that scale but now things seem to be sliding up to the higher end of it. I am currently at the 40 day mark, a new record, and my Wife doesn't appear to be that worried about doing anything to use me. Each period of chastity has been a little longer than the last and it was during my last five week period that my Wife commented that she really enjoys my reactions to her teasing when I have had a longer period of denial.

If we don't do anything tomorrow or The night after then I am definitely going to be orgasm free for a seven week period as I am away on a business trip. 49 days. Oh my.
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.