Physical Contact

Living the real life under lock and key
spandexpauly

Physical Contact

Post by spandexpauly »

Is it just me or does any physical contact by your partner drive you crazy?

If I'm watching TV with my wife and she makes any contact my private member goes wild.

Anyway to hold back back on the twitching down below?
0 x
Alini

Re: Physical Contact

Post by Alini »

My wife and I were swingers for the past 13 years. No other woman got me arosed like my wife. On my way! think about the fact it was hear got me hard and harder than anyone else. Now I chastity I notice it even more since there is some pressure involved inside the cage
0 x
Yorkyontour

Post by Yorkyontour »

I love when my touches me, even just if it's a gentle brush, certainly fills my cage that bit more!!
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

My wife likes to grab my cage while she kisses me throughout the day. I immediately try to get hard. I usually jump as soon as I feel her hand. It is like a jolt of electricity at first.
0 x
inleftfield

Post by inleftfield »

To the OP, I have the same thing happen. It could be a simple brush against while in the kitchen and I can't control it, I start to twitch and sometimes think why am I doing this? lol
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

VinnyDee wrote:My wife likes to grab my cage while she kisses me throughout the day. I immediately try to get hard. I usually jump as soon as I feel her hand. It is like a jolt of electricity at first.
Same here. What's weird about it is LRC did the same thing before I was caged and it didn't effect me at all.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

I'm the same way. Any touch at all drives me crazy! Before chastity, not so much. The other day she laid a leg across my lap, completely in a non sexual way, but damn if it didn't send me into a spin. I just wanted to lick her foot and kiss her toes. And I have NEVER been a foot person. Her either. Things change after denial lol
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

I'm the same way. Any touch at all drives me crazy! Before chastity, not so much. The other day she laid a leg across my lap, completely in a non sexual way, but damn if it didn't send me into a spin. I just wanted to lick her foot and kiss her toes. And I have NEVER been a foot person. Her either. Things change after denial lol
0 x
grubber

Post by grubber »

I don't even need physical contact with my wife anymore to get crazy aroused. Just a certain look by her, or a little whisper or even a sexy remark can get me going big time. When it comes to physical touch, just a light touch like a rubbing my arm or a nice little pat on the butt can keep me aroused for hours.
0 x
Jasmic68

Post by Jasmic68 »

This is the main reason my Wife now limits my orgasms to one every five or six weeks. For the first few weeks after an orgasm I hardly react to her touch other than thinking it is nice. After that period I then start to react to her 'accidental' touches. After about five weeks she can have me writhing on the bed just with the lightest of touches and even a look from her gets me going. As we approach the six week point my reactions get her so worked up that she cannot deny me any longer and basically jumps me.

I love it.
0 x
Living in Germany but speaking with a decidedly English accent.