In Vancouver - and some n00b questions

Living the real life under lock and key
LucidDreamer

In Vancouver - and some n00b questions

Post by LucidDreamer »

First - wondered if any other forum members live in Vancouver, Canada?

Second, some n00b questions. I've been intrigued by this idea since last summer. I bought two devices, the CB-6000 and the BirdLocked and I've worn one or the other intermittently for 24-48 hours at a time a dozen or so times over the past 6 months. Both have their drawbacks. After some discussion with my wife, we want to make it more a part of our lifestyle for the next few months and see how it goes.

The CB-6000 broke while in it's pouch, so it's now out of the equation. Since the build quality seems to be low, I don't plan to replace it.

The BirdLocked seems to have significant issues too. Because of how it tends to ride down while in use, the root of my penis is accessible from it. With a little bit of lube (or even moisturizer) it's easy for my cock to slip back out of it, at which point it more or less can slide off. My question -- isn't this a problem for any potential device?

Next question -- I'm not ready to make the investment in a custom made device but looking for something better than the BirdLocked and CB. Has anyone got opinions on the holy trainer next generation?

Any feedback is appreciated!

All the best to you. :)
Last edited by LucidDreamer on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Re: In Vancouver - and some n00b questions

Post by Shepherdsflock »

My wife and I really like my HT2 (Holy Trainer version 2). She doesn't like the looks of models like the jailbird, etc. She likes the clear plastic of my HT2, because it looks more natural and comfortable. Whether or not its actually more comfortable, I have no idea. But if it makes her like it more, then I'm for it.

I like the HT2 for a few reasons. First, I like the locking system. It keeps things discrete. Second, I like that it's simple. I also feel it is very comfortable. I have gone months at a time wearing it nearly 24/7 with no issues.

Being transparent is a plus for us. My wife likes to see my penis swell up inside it. The combination of seeing that I'm aroused and knowing that I'm desperate but unable to feel any penile stimulation gets my wife excited.

I say give the HT2 a try. We have really liked mine and I really don't think we'll probably ever bother trying anything else. We're really happy with it the way it is.
0 x
LucidDreamer

Post by LucidDreamer »

Thanks so much for the feedback. If I'm lucky I'll get her to order one for me tonight!

Any thoughts on the issue of being able to 'withdraw' the penis from under the ring? Do you think this this just a fit problem such as the ring being too large with my BirdLocked?
Last edited by LucidDreamer on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
LucidDreamer

Post by LucidDreamer »

Also, do you have the regular, or the short holy trainer? Thoughts there?
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I went with short tube and 40mm ring. Works well, though I have thought about going down to 36mm ring.

As for pulling out, you're only going to pull out if you are trying to. It's not like you're going to accidentally pull out.

If you're concerned about being able to pull out in a moment of temptation, the HT2 probably isn't any better than anything else out there. If you really, really want to pull out, you'll get yourself out. You just have to develop some will power. If you're already aroused and getting hard, you probably won't get out. Not without some pain involved. If you're flaccid, sure you could probably pull out easily. I have only been tempted when I'm aroused and have found the discomfort of trying to force a semi rigid penis backwards out of the tube to be enough of a deterrent to stop me.
0 x
LucidDreamer

Post by LucidDreamer »

Thanks again!

Less about pulling out and will power than it is about just plain old falling out. Happened twice so far with the jail bird and I've only used it a handful of days. And of course the satisfying sensation the "click" of the lock creates is more impactful when it feels inescapable. ;)
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I have never unintentionally slipped out of my HT2. Unless you size it completely wrong, I don't see how that would happen with the way it's designed. I've had a testicle pop out a few times in very rigorous physical activity, but otherwise find it keeps things where they belong.
0 x
MikeyLikes

Post by MikeyLikes »

Sounds like good advice so far. Your JB is similar to the MM devices I've owned and still continue to wear. I started with a Queens Keep, then moved to a Watchful Mistress. With both those devices, it is entirely possible to pull one's cock out, especially when (flaccid) in the shower w/ soap. The gap between the cage and the base ring however, should be sized such that your balls cannot pass through. As such, you may be able to get your cock out, buy you will not be able to remove the device from your body (unless you are a real pain freak and/or do some serious damage to the 'nads).

There is a guy in Britain that produces and sells (on Ebay) some kind of silicone rubber ring/tube that you could wear over your penis inside the cage. Little Red Devil or something, I believe it's called. I have not tried this product, but it looks to me like it would make it very difficult, if not impossible to slide your dick out of the cage; and even more difficult to get it back in. Here is an older post where this is discussed:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=60431&p=102696&hil ... il#p102696
0 x
LucidDreamer

Post by LucidDreamer »

Thanks Mikey -- embarrassing error -- I meant the BirdLocked device not the MM JailBird. I edited my posts to reflect this.

Great to know that MM devices have the same issue though, honestly, in looking at any design involving a ring & cage it's difficult to see how removing the penis could be prevented in any device that was also wearable 24/7 . The LRD is interesting, thanks for the link!
0 x
Mash2214

Post by Mash2214 »

The Birdlock being soft makes it easier to pull out than with other devices. I own several different devices. The key to staying in place in my opinion is sizing. We tend to start with to big a cage and to big of a ring. Your device needs to be secure but not so tight as to cause you unmanageable pain during the night. My favorit device is the Holytrainer short with 40 mm ring. Since everyone is built different you need to find what is right for you
0 x