wish me luck!

Living the real life under lock and key
inhercontrol

wish me luck!

Post by inhercontrol »

So a little over a year ago I broached the subject of a cock cage to my wife. She refused. Not because she's prudish or uptight, but because she said "why would I want to change you?". Well, being the open minded type it wasn't long at all til she said "look, if it will turn you on and you think you'll enjoy it then we can play with the idea some". So every so often, normally when I was bugging her when she wasn't in the mood, she would say "go put on your cage!". She'd end up getting snuggled and rubbed all night and usually the next day I'd get let out after working me up. Well, back around Christmas she started using it more often and one day took all the keys. Anytime I got snappy, or argued with her it would go on me. She started using it to punish me when we fought, knowing I would melt and apologize after it was on and do everything I could to make it up to her. She'd leave me in for days. Lately it's seemed like anything could get it back on. I've been spending more time in it then out. Two days ago she let me out for thr first time in days to jerk off, put it right back on me. Last night we 're laying in bed and I mentioned that I've been in my cage more than out of it lately. She looked over at me and said "I've been thinking. You.talked me into this, and I like you SO much better when you're caged. I think its time we really give this a shot...we'll talk about it tomorrow, but right now you need to make me cum." Tonight I asked if I could get out of the cage and we could get it on. She said "I said we'd talk about this tonight. You wanted me to be more dominant. Here's the rules. For the next month that stays on. If you pester me, disobey me, or argue with me, it stays on until I say otherwise. If you're a good boy and you're good to me, I'll take really good care of you, but I have no idea when I'm gonna let you cum again. I don't know if you should."
I just held her as tight as I could. Incredibly turned on and actually scared.

This just got real. I'm so turned on by her new attitude, but I'm scared I just went past the point of no return and will be locked up much more than just the next month! I don't know if I can do that much!
0 x
VinnyDee

Re: wish me luck!

Post by VinnyDee »

May I suggest that the punishment not be more chastity because that is what you want. Instead, the punishment is her giving you the keys back and refusing to play. Believe me, that works a lot better or else you may start to disobey her so that you get more chastity, which is what you originally wanted. You are being rewarded for bad behavior. That is what happened to us.

Now if I disobey, my wife will give me a choice between obeying her or ending chastity play. If I annoy her for an orgasm, she gives me the keys, leaves the bedroom and tells me to lock back up after I orgasm. Since I want my orgasm by her, I never gave myself an orgasm. Not wanting to play with you anymore tends to keep you in line more than anything else. My wife even tried corporal punishment but I have been a sexual masochist since I was 14 so I purposely broke her rules. Think about it. It took us a long time to find what worked for us and what works for us may not work for you. We all go through the same stages but I think in the end, serious chastity play 24/7 for extended periods of time, can only be achieved if both parties work together to achieve it. My wife made it clear to me that she was not going to be my jailor and watch me 24/7 to prevent me from masturbating. That is a lot of work for a KH. It may be fun for awhile but becomes a job if you have to do that every day for years.

I used to get scared or more appropriately, feel the same as I do in confined places. To fix that, we do what is done in many fetishes where safe and sane play is desired, and it should always be desired, we had a safe word. If I was truly in mental or physical distress I could always use my safe word. If I used it too much, my wife would stop playing the game so I have yet to use it in the last 4 years of our chastity play.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

VinnyDee wrote:May I suggest that the punishment not be more chastity because that is what you want. Instead, the punishment is her giving you the keys back and refusing to play...
What they are doing is working for them. It's what they want and they are enjoying it. There is no reason for them to do it any differently.

What you suggest may work for you, but it doesn't work for all.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
knighterrant

Post by knighterrant »

TwistedMister wrote:
VinnyDee wrote:May I suggest that the punishment not be more chastity because that is what you want. Instead, the punishment is her giving you the keys back and refusing to play...
What they are doing is working for them. It's what they want and they are enjoying it. There is no reason for them to do it any differently.

What you suggest may work for you, but it doesn't work for all.
InHerControl... Good Luck!

I agree with Twisted, it works for them. VinnyDee, I see what you are saying too!

We use chastity play as punishment in our FLR, it works for us. While I like the dominance, I really don't crave being caged as it has it limitations in life such as interfering at the gym and to some extent makes certain physical activities less comfortable. The cage absolutely works as a punishment for us, so I get that.
0 x