Does your KH worry about the cage imprint on your penis?

Living the real life under lock and key
Bomd

Does your KH worry about the cage imprint on your penis?

Post by Bomd »

Hi

Received my metal device yesterday and wore it over night. Raging hard-on from about 5am, bloody thing wouldn't go down. It was up and down like a yo-yo until I finally woke up properly at 8am. KH was a bit frisky and wanted me out. The imprint on my, now flaccid, penis was not the best look. An erection solved the problem, but my KH is a bit sensitive and is, I think, concerned about the mesh pattern being so deeply imprinted. Does any other KH have this aversion?
0 x
Locked in Titanium Ti600

https://chastebritania.wordpress.com/
LockedUp24

Re: Does your KH worry about the cage imprint on your penis?

Post by LockedUp24 »

Nope she said it's the the rings in a tree.

They will fade anyway as long as your not in pain you should be ok.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

My wife was very worried at first. After several times of seeing that things are fine afterwards, she's now good with it. And in fact one of her favorite things now is to have me bulging out between the bars of the cage.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I'm not using a metal device, but my wife was worried about every single little thing at first. But after a few weeks of enjoying sex with me wearing the device and seeing that it was doing me no harm, she started liking it.

Many months later and now she would really just prefer to keep me locked permanently. Her only concern now is hygiene, and all I have to do is remove it for a few minutes each day to thoroughly wash everything.
0 x
chastised4u

Post by chastised4u »

Bet she would worry more if she found red lipstick markings instead. LOL
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

When we started my wife worried about everything. What happens if I do not have an orgasm for weeks at a time. Will the cage damage my penis or my boys. Will it affect my ability to sleep well, etc.. The problem was that my wife was unfamiliar with Chastity play and orgasm denial and loves me too much to risk hurting me for real. I have not read anything about short term compression of a penis but I would think that prolonged compression may cause a problem with the spongy tissue in your penis.

Your problem should go away soon. We all get erect at first until wearing our devices becomes normal to us. If your wife wears a negligee once in a while when she is frisky, you will get aroused when she wears it. If she wears it all day long, every day, you will not get aroused by it anymore. Same with wearing a chastity device.

If I may, I would like to give a little advice which you can take or leave. We are on year 4 of chastity and orgasm denial play. For us it is a game we both want to play. There is no illusion that I am forced to lock up or that I cannot give myself an orgasm if I really wanted to. We work together to keep me orgasm free as long as possible with a 6 month maximum term, which can be extended if I agree to it. At first my wife was concerned about everything. The effects of locking up my penis 24/7, not ejaculating for months, etc.. If I hinted at any discomfort, she would tell me to take off my chastity cage. If I begged and pleaded for an orgasm, she would give it to me. Obviously that ruined the game we were playing.

Our solution was simple. We played the chastity sex game like we played our old BDSM games. If I was truly in mental or physical distress, I would use a safe word. Once used, we stopped and discussed the problem outside of the game. My wife knows from our long history of fetish play that I only use my safe word during a real problem. This allows her to do whatever she wants and to ignore my begging and pleading, secure in the knowledge that if I was truly in distress, I would use my safe word :) This has made chastity a lot more fun because she loves to tease and deny me, which she calls torture. My moans of sexual frustration make her very wet and gives her an orgasm as quickly as a minute. So we needed a way to separate the pleading that was part of the game from the real thing. Now I can tell her that I need to unlock my device or my penis will fall off and she will say to let her know when it falls off because it is so small that she may not be able to find it. :) The safe word gives both of you the freedom to play the game secure in the knowledge that if there is true mental or physical distress, the safe word will stop the game and the problem discussed.
0 x
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

ML actually finds the cage imprints kinda sexy. And I'm inclined to agree. :D
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

At first she was surprised it would leave an imprint, but now she loves it, it's affirmation of (effective) chastity and a locked penis under her control...
0 x
Bomd

Post by Bomd »

chastised4u wrote:Bet she would worry more if she found red lipstick markings instead. LOL

He would fall off his chair if he found red lipstick markings!
0 x
Locked in Titanium Ti600

https://chastebritania.wordpress.com/
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Bomd wrote:
chastised4u wrote:Bet she would worry more if she found red lipstick markings instead. LOL

He would fall off his chair if he found red lipstick markings!
LOL :D ... She would likely cut it off.... If she found lipstick on mine!!
0 x