How many change cages to do activities

Living the real life under lock and key
Alini

How many change cages to do activities

Post by Alini »

We have a Cb6k I wear all day and we had picked up a wire cage off eBay when we first played with the idea of starting. Battling the nocturnal erections I tried switching to the eBay special because it was a large cage and allowed for erection. In theory this would work. I'm locked and sleep well but my KH has to help me swap and she needed to trust me to swap it back out in the morning

I've seen a lot of honor system folks around but we are trying to get to a her lock it and forget it

But it made me wonder Many of you have multiple cages. Do you swap out based on activity?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: How many change cages to do activities

Post by Locked by LRC »

Now that I have a MM device I never change. When I was wearing the CB's LRC would want a change. I would alternate between the newest CB device to the CB2000. LRC always liked this device the best until I showed her the MM devices.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
collegeslave

Post by collegeslave »

I used to have to be unlocked when I went for long runs when I wore the CB6000. If not it would chafe my scrotum too much. I have a MM Jailbird now and have been fine for 3 hour runs.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Same here. With the Mature Meal Jail Bird, I can go 24/7 basically forever with no need to swap. I do occasionally switch to my Mature Metal Watchful Mistress but only for a little variety since it provides a somewhat different look and feel.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
groundedBird

Post by groundedBird »

i do everything in my HTv2S. massage, physiotherapy, sports. even diving while playing beach volley is ok.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Jailbird by MM, stay on 24/7, unless I do a bout of heavy lifting - always locked up at night...
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

My steel cage (my avatar) suits me best
So I never thought of changing cages
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

No change outs for me. Just recently modified my old CB6000s for travel purposes so I asked my wife for a swap out for a couple of days just to make sure the mods worked. Back in the WM now for who knows how long.

She said to me this morning before she headed out the door to work. "I'm glad you had a good few days in plastic and that it will be working for you when we travel this summer but [patting my crotch] I happy you're back in steel." ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

Orgasm denial is our main thing. Whether I am caged or not has nothing to do with that. I am the one who wanted to be locked up because it reduces temptation and having a steel cage that fits you like a glove, rubbing against me, stimulates me. After a few years, I feel naked when I am not wearing my Jailbird but we are not anal about it. I have instructions to wear it 24/7 and will do so for about 3 straight weeks in a row. Then I need a day or two for my skin to recover before locking up again. I used to wear it no matter what the activity but found out the reality of that and it was painful.

Since cage or no cage, I am not going to orgasm, we cut out wearing it when I leave my house. It serves no purpose because I know that I am not locked up against my will and can easily cum by various ways when locked. The cage is a symbol but and reminder of my commitment to my wife. If I take it off for a few hours every few weeks, nothing changes at all. :)
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

I had to change out when wearing the Steelworxx Steelheart. After a few days, I would get irritation due to urine not completely escaping the enclosed tube. I rarely wear that device anymore, as the irritation issues just aren't worth it. It's also fairly heavy, and I would also gets soreness in my testicles due to the weight. My modified Looker 3 is far more comfortable and much easier to clean. There are still activities I won't wear it…lifting weights, shoveling snow come to mind. Otherwise, it's more just a case of dealing with the usual annoyances of a chastity device (bathroom, etc.).
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart