What part of chastity does your KH like the best?

Living the real life under lock and key
chastehub
Re: What part of chastity does your KH like the best?

Post by chastehub »

As others have said: the change it has on my attitude including increased affection and more help around the house. She also enjoys the better and more frequent sex, but that is secondary for her.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
GehorsamEr55

Post by GehorsamEr55 »

My beloved wife and keyholder keeps me in chastity in the fourth year now. In this time she has reduced my orgasmns more and more. I wear different chastity devices 24 /7.Opening only every morning for cleaning. Last year in November we went to holiday.Normally holidays were days, where I got several orgasmns. That time she told me, no orgasmns in holiday. She teased me all the time with her nude body and forced me to walk along the nudists beach naked with my metal cock cage on. There were not only nudists, but also clothed beach walkers and I had to walk alone between them to take a swim in the sea. Totally humiliating, but also very arousing. Later on she told me, it was the most exciting experience she ever had and while I licked her pussy in our Appartement she pictured me coming out of the water, my cock cage dangling between my thighs and glistening in the sun and people looking at me. That brought her to wonderful orgasmns. In Silvester night she told me that in 2016 I have to expect some more nudists beach visits and that 2016 will be my first year with absolutely no orgasmn for me. She loves it to hear that I am horny as hell when she walks around totally nude in our home bouncing her wonderful big boobs. And often she laughs then in a cruel manner, fondles my balls and says useless little things, only needed to keep your cage in place. And I love her so.
0 x
Lockedwithlove

Post by Lockedwithlove »

For us is the control aspect, she loves controlling my orgasms and making sure I can't play with myself. Ironically she allows me more orgasms than she allows me to give her. But that's what she wants, she likes how quickly and how much I can cum now even just after a few days of lockup. She's edged me only a few times and seemed really excited about when I was brought right to the brink, so I'm wondering if more T&D will be in my future. She's not really into the T&D right now but I'm wondering/hoping if that will change. Her dominant side has evolved the longer I'm locked up, there are little things I've noticed with her lately that would indicate this. I don't think she'll quite admit it yet but I think she's enjoying me calling her mistress and my queen. I actually engraved "you are my queen" on her wedding ring and I think it made her a little horny lol.
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

My wife loves to lock one end of long steel chain to my cage and the other to window grill / bathroom pipe / kitchen sink / bed / sit-out wherever I do house work or cleaning work
Most nights she handcuffs both my hands to my cage to ensure I don't leave the bedroom without her knowledge
Sometimes my hands are tied behind my back while giving her oral sex
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

My wife loves to be in control, both in the bedroom, and out of it. She loves being able to tell me to do things (she rarely asks anymore) and have them actually get done. Before chastity, i was a very forgetful person (selective memory is what i used to call it). But now, i make sure i do everything she tells me to...and more! She has not had to wash dishes, clean a toilet, or do laundry in months.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

No more intercourse and no more semen to clean up. Both things that my wife hated. Oh, and the UTIs. She used to get a UTI almost every time we had intercourse. Now I just leak during intense arousal and it drips on the bedsheets or on my thighs, but pretty much never on her. Sometimes on her fingertips is she's playing with my cage or balls, but she doesn't seem to mind that too much.
Oh, and she gets she wants in bed, whether I like it or not. If she's tired and wants to go to sleep, I have no other choice but to comply. Teasing myself just doesn't work.
0 x